New content?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Munty, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Munty

Munty New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    So I noticed today there are a few new cars, I'm looking at the GT3 class in particular. But I can't buy them.

I go to a competition, scroll through the cars, see an AMG 2020 which says "Buy Now" next top it, but when I click it, is says there's nothing to buy.

If I go to the shop it says I already own it, which I know I don't as I've never purchased it.

So, what al I meant to do? Is this a teaser they've made in a rather annoying way, is the shop bugged?

If anyone else has had the same problem could you please let mw know how I can get around it?
    Thanks.

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    It's not a teaser, rather an oversight. It's not the first time it happens when you see cars you're not supposed to buy.

Can you make a screenshot? I couldn't replicate it but I'm curious what it looks like.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  3. Munty

Munty New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I have, but I don't have a drop box or anywhere to share it.

Go into the competitions, select the Nurburg GT3, select the difficulty, then select the car, go as far right as you can. The last page has about 4/5 new cars.

4. BTCCmad

BTCCmad Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    yep, he's right. Merc AMG 2020 version and RUF 2020 (looks very similar to GT2 porsche?) Clicking on them brings up colour schemes available, with "buy it now" option, but when you click red bar comes across top in error style saying "nothing to buy".

Something half prepared for future perhaps? Though bit odd to include in an online comp when unavailable....

5. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    I've got a feeling you guys didn't read what I wrote... Otherwise why you reply as if I don't know what you're talking about. I do: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/the-sherlock-thread.12420/page-24#post-230521

This is a somewhat new content. We already have Bentley Evo and AMG Evo in the game, but they only belong to ADAC GTM 2020 class. What you see in the list are the same cars, but for GTR3 class - but they weren't released yet, that's why you can't buy them. The reason they are in this list is likely an oversight, it's not the first time something like this happens (but last time it was only about some liveries). You can't do anything with it.

You can do it here on the forums, there's a button "Upload a File". My question was about this part: "If I go to the shop it says I already own it, which I know I don't as I've never purchased it."

AMG 2019 and Bentley 2019 are the "new" cars.

That RUF is a 2011 car. It's unavailable because it was removed from the store by Porsche's request. Same story with Porsche 911 GT3 R (the one that's not a 2019 version), removed by Porsche's request. However you can still get the RUF as it's a part of DLC Nürburgring Legends on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/455270/

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
  6. BTCCmad

BTCCmad Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Fair enough, probs my bad. I dont really bother with the competitions so was more intrigued about the "new cars" bit. Probs why didnt think anything of the "buy it now" errors that you say pop up from time to time. Thanks.