Bug "New device connected"

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GooseCreature, Apr 9, 2018.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Will try yet again to create a thread explaining my issue,
    To start with I constantly get a "Device connected" or "device disconnected" message, this has been reported on numerous occasions by several people, then there's the Fanatec V3 pedals that refuse to work properly and now I have the same issue with my Thrustmaster TX300 wheel, same messages at start up but now a new profile is made for my wheelbase and my original profile is wiped clean of all key/button commands. So I delete my original profile, set up the new profile with appropriate commands, all works fine but when I start up again the next day, my profile is wiped and yet another created.
    Firing up RR is becoming a chore rather than a pleasure, can do no club racing and if I want to try a competition or a multiplayer race it's just a lottery, will pedals work, will I have to set up yet another profile before I can do anything, who knows, right pain in the arse.
    I own all content in RR and I didn't have the chance to buy via packs or in sales, I purchase on release, so pay a premium and have done from day one, so I have some serious wonga invested in this Sim, yet I and many others have had this issue for months and not one member of S3 have acknowledged there is an issue or even commented on any of the threads pertaining to this problem. So Kitsune Magyar, Marko Hartikainen, J-F Chardon and Robert Holm you're all online now, wtf is going on?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I have same message appearing. But surprisingly all my devices are working properly during race. However I need to unclick numerous messages in top of screen in menu saying "Device connected" and "Device disconnected".

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Hello Goose, we understand your frustration. I can assure you we are looking into this at the moment but I don't want to say too much but just re-assure you. Maybe J-F will add his two cents :)