International NEW E-RACING TEAM

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by knarf, Aug 3, 2022.

1. knarf

knarf New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello, World.

My name is Tomas, I'm 18 years old, and I'm here to announce my desire to start a new amateur E-Racing team. (Mainly in RaceRoom Racing Experience, but definitely in other games later on.) I've been thinking about this for a while now, and it's a good chance for people who don't have anyone to race with and would like to meet new people online. I will need 4-9 people to start this team. Age doesn't matter as long as you are considerate and friendly to the other team members.

The reason I want to start this team is to meet new people, improve my racing but also language skills, but most importantly to have fun around people I feel comfortable around. I'm from Central Europe, so it would be good if you are also from Europe too because of the time difference.

As for the language barrier between us, it's enough if you speak English at a basic level, you don't have to be extremely good at it. Also, I am not a native speaker of English.

What will you do in such a team? Well, that's one of the tougher questions, but there is an answer to every question. For start, it would be enough if we got to know each other, talked, and possibly raced. Later on we could go to different championships together as teams and try to fight for wins and improve our team and give it profile, recognition and glory so that people start to see that our team is not just for fun, but that we can do something on the track and win.

The final goal for this team would be to make a good racing team with good Admins, Engineers, Drivers, Strategist and other members who can talk, race and support each other. And lastly HAVE FUN TOGETHER!

For more information contact me via discord.

knarf#0855

"We race together. We win together. We lose together."

• Like Like x 1