New Features/ Options wishlist 2020-2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turtle Power, Dec 16, 2019.

1. cgrey

cgrey New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    • AI effected by sand/gravel pits the same as human player
    • Night
    • Weather

• Like Like x 1
  2. Scotty G

Scotty G Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I think weather is a limitation of the engine? Night too as light source/texture engineering can get weedy.

3. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1) Being able to see vehicle stats (year, weight, horsepower, top speed, 0-60 acceleration speed, 60-120 acceleration speed, etc) when you are selecting it
    2) More car selection features outside of just picking by class (such as pulling all Fords or Porsches when they are searched rather than clicking through each class after searching)
    3) 24hr time cycles and weather changes!

• Like Like x 1
  4. R1derDom

R1derDom Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    - availability to spectate other drivers during a race when you retired
    - applying self-created livery on cars
    - when quali time is over and you're on a fast lap, you can complete it (with an end timer like after the first has finished the race)

• Like Like x 5
  5. pierredietze

pierredietze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    I got 6 incident points yesterday in qualifying caused by a driver coming out of pits (i was on my flying lap) crashed into my and pushed me of track (Hockenheim, turn2). Is it possible to make drivers "ghost" on their warm up lap? This happens all the time, many of the rookies have no idea what a blue flag is, and that they have to give room comming out of pits.

Replays:
    - Only the race gets saved to HD, is it possible to include the Quali to the replay file? I would like to report this kind of behavior, but have no video prof of that.
    - Bring back the option to decide after the race if the replay should be saved or not. We have enough time in the cooldown lap to answer a simple question "save replay file yes/no".
    - Is it possible to include a simple cutting tool when watching a replay, to cut a specific scene and save it as a new replay file?

And please, this is asked many times before and i think many of us have the same problem:

Bild1.jpg

I think at least 50% here have their wheelbase right infront of the screen and have to bend and stretch every time to see where the mouse pointer is.

• Like Like x 2
  6. nickh158

nickh158 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I`d like the ability to adjust all options from garage/track, as every other sim does.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    I know its not really the answer but, edit then use practice, Brands short and one car, in and out in seconds, minimise edit and reload Brands.

8. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    I agree about the continue button, it's hidden by my wheelbase too. I have a workaround though. If you map a button to the ESC key (I use one of the buttons on my t300 wheelbase) you can use it to navigate through without having to press the continue button. I am using simhub which enables keymapping but other apps such as joyt2key will do the same.

9. pierredietze

pierredietze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Great idea, but not a Solution for me. I use the T300 buttons to navigate thrue my dashboards (Dashpanel app on an old smartphone). But using the ESC button on my keyboard might be a good idea, did'nt know that works too. Thanks for that tip!

10. HiCkS

HiCkS Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I wish lots of the things listed in this topic, I would like to add one simple thing I think its easy to implement:
    - Show the rating/reputation of the drivers in the "Timing" screen.

...and maybe a second thing I miss since the first day:
    - chat section while in pits

• Like Like x 1
  11. R1derDom

R1derDom Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    with the new -webmenu, you're able to see the chat-log in pit - yes chatting would be cool too, but reading is a first step :D

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    My wish is the biggest of them all... Fold all tracks, cars, incredible physics/ffb and sound from RRE into GTR3 and have the 2 studios focus on making GTR3 the best sim racing title the world has ever seen!!

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  13. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Other drivers as ghosts during warmup and qualifications...

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. jepeto

jepeto New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bonjour,
    Ce que j'aimerais voir en te game it s better graphisme to be like in TV. Regards

15. HiCkS

HiCkS Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, didn't know about that, so just need to add -webdev to the game launcher and thats it? No need for a 3rd party software?

Anyway, I meant with no extra steps like having to add -webmenu to the game launch
    and a chat room like other sims, not only be able to read the chat.

16. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    The webmenu startup argument is there because new menus are still in beta and are sometimes problematic. Once the bugs are squashed they will become the new default UI with all features available and no startup argument required.

• Like Like x 1
  17. HoiHman

HoiHman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +142 / 0 / -0
    ----- New graphical engine with native VR support, VR DLSS and the VR-performance of AMS2 -----

18. Felix Perez

Felix Perez Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    That the accident indicator is visible during the entire race time

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ravey1981

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    The what?

20. Felix Perez

Felix Perez Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    [QUOTE = "ravey1981, publicación: 217961, miembro: 15210"] ¿El qué? [/ QUOTE]
    That the accident counter is visible during the entire race time, maybe I expressed myself wrong, sorry