New gt3 cars.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muzikant, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Thats not true. Read the pages before.

Everything is fine in R3E GT3 grid.

As i mentioned before.
    Many different construction sites, Finishing one would be a great deal.

GT-Masters was never complete. GTR3 50 % of the cars you are not able to see anymore in any GT3 series.
    This open wheelers: Fantasy Cars, Fantasy liveries, Fantasy Drivers. Nothing real.

WTCC a joke. The series itself, not a R3E fault, but typical, that this series is complete.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    I wouldn't sign this one. I much rather watch WTCC races, which are close and exciting to the end, than the dull DTM which is just about 5 drivers of a make ensuring the sixth will win.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dirk Bachmann

Dirk Bachmann Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    WTCC is real great racing, this series is only missing a good promotion (in Germany) and some more
    Manufacturer.
    Saw this Cars on 24h Nürburgring, Sound is great, nice speed.
    But i think its almost dead, TCR will do this Job.
    DTM - far away this was a great series , looking the "Schübel Omega" in Zolder, V.Stryceck in ATS Omega on Nordschleife - you have heard the Sound of the Mercedes, BMW, Opel and you know exact which brand it was, these were really great times...
    ...Sorry for dreaming :) (btw. DTM92 ist the reason why im in RR....,GT3 also)
    But DTM now: to much Aero+DRS , i don´t like this very much, the cars should be Touring Cars .....
    Like the V8 Supercars in Australia.
    Power+low Downforce = Fights and fun.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    A TCR class would be cool. WTCC is nice as well, but looking at the starting grid ... Just a few cars I contrast to a TCR race at the Red Bull Ring this year
    Screenshot_20170626-204201.png
    z1498454539.jpg

WTCC looks a bit sad

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. DaniloE31

DaniloE31 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    Agree on that. But I'd rather say, both series are a bad Joke. Each one on its own way :eek:
    WTCC even being FWD, which is... well, enough said :confused::(

6. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    The WTCC is FWD because that's the natural configuration of the road cars used. Making them artificially RWD would be an even bigger joke.

I have no problem with the DTM other than how it can legitimately call itself a touring car series. It's a great silhouette series.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    17 cars in this weekend's race in Portugal. DTM has how many? 18 afaik, not really brighter ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Both look sad. It's a real shame to see the DTM drop back to 18 cars. Perhaps that's testament to the high cost of operating in the WTCC or the DTM?

Meanwhile...

BTCC - 32 cars
    TCR Germany - nearly 40 cars.

9. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    could be, VW is not taking part anylonger in the WRC and Audi belongs to VW and Audi is in the DTM ... could be a reason. Audi is not taking part any longer in WEC. Perhaps everything because of the emissions scandal.

10. Eisprinzessin

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Absolutely right.

DTM is not woth any word...so i spared it. DTM was great with the Alfas an Larini. In this time it was much fun to watch. Now its even more worse then F1.

Bring on the Blancpain series. My budy had his debut last weekend on the side of Winkelhock. Realy great grid.

http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/cars

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Couldn't agree more - the best racing there is currently. But I doubt we will see it in Raceroom. Maybe in the spin off GTR03 or what it is called.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Eisprinzessin

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    "Blancpain 2017"

Such a game would be absolutely desireable.

Only tracks of one season, complete starting grid, R3E Phaysics,...

Concentration on one series, one category of cars. Not 7-8 unfinished construction sites.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    The emissions scandal is undoubtedly playing a part in VAG's scaling-back on motorsport spending but the car industry is facing tough times more generally.

Motorsport is a hugely expensive venture and perhaps those costs outweigh the commercial value.

14. Max

Max Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    But this is a problem of all games! (Iracing, AC, Projekt CARS, Dirt 4(rally), GT Sport, Forza). No Game have a completely license of all cars and tracks from a Series. You must drive every time a Compromise. This is a bad situation in the time we live. I Hate it too. But i think is not only a fault from Sector 3. But You Have right in my eyes that is Very Bad Situation every Time

15. Dirk Bachmann

Dirk Bachmann Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    So ADAC GT Masters 2016 Grid would be really nice......

• Like Like x 1
  16. Eisprinzessin

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Clear. Every game has the same problem, but on R3Es grid of the GT3 its realy noticeable how far the are away from an "up-to-date" grid. The announcements which the gave us a decade ago, makes it not much more funny.

Game was crap, but thats the way a game has to be from the perimeter. 1 season, one game. Clear, not modable, perfect.

[​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    I was with you until you said "perfect". I'm not a fan of the unmoddable but at least R3E and Project Cars have enough content to find plenty of new and interesting combinations. F1 games with just F1 tracks and cars..... can't think of anything more dull personally. I'm struggling enough with DiRT 4's lack of focused content, but at least that has the (admittedly limited) stage generation element.

AC is currently overtaking R3E for usability for me though; it's got more cars to represent grids and more flexibility as to what I can do in terms of making custom grids (especially since the recent AI updates and I discovered Content Manager), it just lacks tracks (quality and quantity), sounds and rolling starts.

18. Eisprinzessin

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    It was just a example. I wont buy a F1 game, too.

But it concentrates on 1 Series. This is in my opinion a much better way as makeing everything a little bit.

19. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    OK, personal preference then - I like the modular approach (or at least attempt) of R3E and AC, where I can use several RL series (AC if you put effort into finding the skins) but it's open enough to let me use different circuits from one season to the next or change opponents. Understand why it appeals though.

20. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Isn't that pretty much what the revived SimBin's game is about? Focussed soley on GT racing?