Released New Mini Data Display

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Spanner_76

Spanner_76 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I run triple screens and the old display sat nicely in the corner of the middle screen. However having noticed the car status boxes were gone i remembered the new mini hud shows the tyre status and fuel usage. Annoyingly though the position of it is completely different and sits across the middle and righthand screens, making it unreadable. Why was it moved it comparison to the old hud position?

2. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    Triple screens also. While the old car status box was partially hidden behind the bezels, the new mini is in the right lower corner of my middle screen, so this time I'm in luck...

I would very much like the possibility to grab and move it to the desired position though...

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  3. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I've been extra lucky both before and after update mini hud sits bottom right corner of middle screen, well worth making a custom resolution through Windows, playing about with it til it suits, I did when I moved over to Win 10 and haven't had any probs since!

4. Spanner_76

Spanner_76 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Something that the old display gave you: your laptime! The overlays are pretty useless, I'm not interested in the gap to the leader but am in my times and the gaps either side of me

• Agree Agree x 1