New Track!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GooseCreature, Aug 29, 2017.

1. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    Zhuhai was tons of fun back in the days when GTR2's multiplayer was popular. Lots of players to overtake with the big GTs.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Leigh

Leigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking forward to getting this track in the game. Thanks for including it S3. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aspius

Aspius Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    If it is Zhuhai then I'm happy. Personally I'm far more interested is seeing more asian tracks then american or british tracks. Those tracks are iconic and great to race on but I also want to see something new instead of having the same tracks in every game.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Zhuhai would not have been high on my personal wishlist, but as it is a regular track of the Blancpain Asia series, it is more than welcome to me :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Beastux

Beastux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    I don't see Zhuhai in the Blancpain Asia Series calendar in 2017 or 2018. Maybe were you thinking about the Asian Le Mans Series?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Ooops, I have to correct myself - it "was" in the Blancpain Asia calendar ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Search, brake markers, kill it with fi......... oh, it's like that in real life? Oh, ok then.

Happy enough with Zhuhai. Sure, I'd prefer Road Atlanta, but it's a nice Asian track I really enjoyed racing in MP in GTR2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. DreamsKnight

DreamsKnight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    1-we don't know if it is zuhai or not, you can post eventually your rant in the track topic, not here.
    2- road america is here.
    3- oulton park is a go kart track, and it is only in pcars, like zuhai.
    4- in your list there are just a couple of track i am interested in. would we start to speak about your PERSONAL interest, or about sim racing community interest? these are two different things, don't confuse them. it is arrogant and self-centered
    5-sim racing community interest? the community is boring. only GT3, always at SPA.
    6- by the way, zuhai is a great track.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Well, nice to see you have an opinion. But the sheer amount of self-centeredness and inability to see beyond ones own nose in this posting is absolutely staggering. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I think the funny thing about such lists is that they are never finite. Have S3 add all the tracks (that aren't already in the game ^^) from that list and the next list will pop up instantaneously. Simply can't please everybody, but that's okay too I guess.
    [​IMG]
    Sooo, have we come to a conclusion which track it is, now?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. JakkeFin

JakkeFin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Yes, T9 from zhuhai ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    Also personal interest ? :p
    Why would it be a go kart track ?
    I for one really like Oulton Park in all layouts and I drive it in also in AMS, AC, rF2. And yes, it is present in pCars 1 & 2 but I gave up pCars2 because there are too much things bothering me.
    As for Zhuhai, apart from the pCars twins, there is mod for rF2 also, so I can enjoy it there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    I'm cool with Zhuhai. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Oulton Park is up high on my personal wishlist, right after Le Mans (ja ja, Circuit de la...). I don't get why people moan over not having something as dull as Brands Hatch GP, if they could also have such a great technical track as Oulton Park :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. DreamsKnight

DreamsKnight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    mods are mods. we can compare just official content, it's not fair compare official content with mods. ;)
    considering that obviously choices must be made, i prefer larger track good to race with each car.

i really like oulton park. but i don't see it good with each car. for example, i hate monza. if a dev ask me to choose just one track to have inside my favourite game between oulton and monza, i will choose each time monza.

zhuai is a good track, and with a lot of cars.

ps: yes, i'm an italian guy who hate monza :D

16. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    You got me confused now...:D
    And yes, mods are (literally) mods, but a lot of mods are better than original content, so I'm good with that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    There is no track that is good for all cars. Monza with lower series like F3, F4, KTM, BMW M235i or even something like GT4 - no thanks.
    This is where Oulton Park comes into play - it serves all the slower series welk, up to F3 for open wheelers or the Cup Porsche :)

18. Mike R

Mike R Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  19. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Not to be a downer, but the top voted track in that thread has 92 votes for it.

RaceRoom has millions of players overall.

That is hardly representative of what 'most' people want. :p Sure it will give you an idea of what people generally find more favorable though :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Mike R

Mike R Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Yes ... As all the surveys are only a small percentage but they serve to know the preferences of the people. Television audiences are a ridiculous percentage of the number of viewers, but all budgets are based on that. What is clear is that if nobody votes for an option, it means that it is because that option does not interest much.

In any case, I always say that any circuit is welcome to my favorite simulator !!

Sorry for the English: Google

• Like Like x 2