New Year Dev Stream?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heppsan, Jan 11, 2016.

1. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Just curious if there are any new dev streams planned in the beginning of the year? :)

• Agree Agree x 12
  2. 2Lame2Aime

2Lame2Aime Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    Would be nice if S3 could tell us how soon soonish the releases of Nürburgring and ADAC 2015 are:)

3. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    :)agree 100%
    also would be pleased of weekly updates:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Information on Silverstone please....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    yeah i agree, That's a head scratcher. Been teased a long time ago. Then nothing.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  6. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    If I recall, it was first mentioned in the dev stream that took place about 12 months ago but we've heard nothing since.

I'm just bitter because I'm British and we've only got half a track in the game.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
  7. heppsan

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Maybe they are sneaking with more unteased tracks like they did with Buriram, and out of nowhere they pull a British track pack out of their sleeves with Silverstone, Donington Park, Oulton Park ,Cadwell Park, Knockhill, Croft and Brands GP. :D

• Wonderful Wonderful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    They could pretty much charge what they want for that. I'm buyin'...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  9. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    For this pack i pay instantly, no question how much! One day maybe my dream come true and they release oulton park and the GP Brands Hatch.

Dream on, dream ooooon *Sing*

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Last time Silverstone was mentioned, it was in the interview with Alex (Com8) and in the context of being paused so the Nurburgring could be worked upon. I know it's not a one-man operation, but I would stand to reason that it will be picked up after that project.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    give me all those British classic tracks over the green hell any day. Me personally I don't see the big deal with a long long ever so long track. I just never got the fascination with it. I'm sure in real life it's thrilling to drive but in sims that sense of danger is lost.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Alice Margatroid

Alice Margatroid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    I would feel cheated if they released brands hatch gp and expect us to pay for it if we already own the track. that being said, I would be fine if they added those tracks.

13. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    No gaming experience gives me adrenalin rushes, except hunting a perfect lap on the Nordschleife. Once you're halfway through without mistakes, getting closer to the Hohe Acht (after the carrousel), oh man....from there on right to Pflanzgarten it is pure hell, especially when you're trying to nail every corner, aiming for a good lap.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. heppsan

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    If I'm not mistaken, we once had only Moscow sprint, the Full and FIM layouts was added later with DTM 2014 I think it was.
    So if they do license and make Brands GP (which they must, and SOOON!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:) I don't think we will need to charge for it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    So we've went from someone joking about S3S making a British track pack to someone complaining about having to pay twice for one track in this imaginary track pack? Wow

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  16. Alice Margatroid

Alice Margatroid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    hopefully that is the case. I put alot into this. so I do want it to succeed. but I do get worried when my corporate greed sensors start going off. that being said. I dont think s3 would do such a silly move. I just hope thats the case.

17. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    For sure - the Nordschleife isn't everybodys cup of tea. But with no other Track in the World you can get as much attention in Public as with the Nordschleife. I'll guess there are a lot of people out there, start playing R3E only for the Nordschleife.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. MsportDan

MsportDan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    cannot argue with that.

• Like Like x 2
  19. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Would be true if R3E would have been the only "sim" to have it.
    Today you can have great version (laserscan or prettry close to it) of the Nordschleife in almost every racing game from Asseto to Forza, Pcars or iracing.
    It's no more a point of distinction... It would have been 6 month ago maybe, but not anymore.

20. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Yepp - thats true... the earyl bird catches the worm. But just have a look on the reactions regarding the teasers of R3E's Nordschleife. The numbers of Comments and likes of it where very much higher than on every other Content before.

• Agree Agree x 1