New Z1 Dashboard version released.

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Russell Hodgson, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Russell Hodgson

Russell Hodgson Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    I wonder if there is a compatibility issue with some of those software titles. Could you try running things without Dash Meter Pro? If that doesn't make a difference, try running without Crew Chief, and then if possible without SimCommander.

2. Russell Hodgson

Russell Hodgson Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    We just released version 4.19.1 of the Z1 Dashboard. This fixes a few bugs we found in version 4.19.0.

* Fixed an issue with Edit Mode where if you exited the sim before exiting the Z1 Dashboard then any changes made with Edit Mode were not saved.

* Fixed an issue with the Cadillac dashboard where the brake bias did not line up properly in the display.

* Fixed an issue with the Cadillac dashboard that caused a white area to be displayed at the bottom of the dashboard after in-car settings were changed and displayed on screen.

Existing users can download the update here: https://www.z1simwheel.com/dashboard/MyDashboard.cfm

You can download the demo here: https://www.z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

3. Russell Hodgson

Russell Hodgson Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    In this video we discuss what we've been up to over the past month and what our goals are for the next month or so.

Including updated on the website, emails, current versions, sim compatibility, future feature lists and more.

The current demo can be downloaded here: https://z1simwheel.com/dashboard/demo.cfm

4. Russell Hodgson

Russell Hodgson Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    What?

5. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    is it possible to change the colour and fonts of relative and standings?
    the default are not really appealing..

6. Russell Hodgson

Russell Hodgson Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Are you referring to the dashboards? Or to the one in the garage screens (when you are not in the car)?

7. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    the dashboards.. the relative for example has the background white and blue.. i would like to put all black and put the fonts in white.. how can i do that? also i tried for 2 hours to change fonts on that.. no joy

8. Russell Hodgson

Russell Hodgson Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    OK - right now you can't. We are working on a 'dark' version of those dashboards though. They'll be similar to the standings garage screen.

9. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    pretty expensive your dashboards to be honest and not be able to do this..i am defenitely not going to spend another 20 pounds to get the dark mode .. it should be std.