Bug No Dedicated Server Available

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Zw3rg3nHamm3r, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Zw3rg3nHamm3r

Zw3rg3nHamm3r Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

i wanted today to start a own Server for some Testings, but i was wondering the Raceroom Dedicated Servers are not in the Tools from Steam.

In my Community Activities the Dadicated Server still in List but with Broken Links/Picture and when i am click on it it shows me an Error Code 310 ... is the Dedicated Server gone or getting just a Update, how long is the Dedicated Server Offline in Steam?

Error.PNG Error 2.PNG

The Problem is that no Information are Posted whats going on, or what is the Problem! :(
    @Alex Hodgkinson (Marked because i see u Online) ;)

So guys who have them still installed may can use it, but player like me who set a new System and need to reinstall the Server are not aible to download it actually!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I just deleted the dedi server prog from my Steam and then downloaded it again without issue.
    Unbenannt.JPG
    So for you it is missing from the list under 'Library' > 'Tools'? Maybe closing and restarting Steam helps...

3. Nessa Revane

Nessa Revane Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    I'm a real-life friend of him, was on his pc over teamviewer app.

That was we tried first, close steam from task manager to be sure it's really closed and restart steam still no dedicated server in list of tools.

You directly reinstalled the server right without an restart of steam before?

4. Zw3rg3nHamm3r

Zw3rg3nHamm3r Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    After Restarting Computer still the Problem

No Listing of the Dediserver App and Directlink to app are dead...
    Nicht Gelistet.PNG

App nicht gefunden (Direktlink).PNG

5. Nessa Revane

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
  6. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Super weird, never heard of that happening before, or that it's even possible for a tool to randomly disappear for some clients...
    I'll talk to the devs about it, maybe they know more.

In the meantime you could try to download the dedi app here: https://steamdb.info/app/354060/
    Just click the green button at the upper right that says "free" and it should be added to your client.

7. Nessa Revane

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    The wired thing is, I have the dedicated server still installed but when I try to load the direct link to steam store website I get the same error page... XD

Btw just to know cookies are allowed, no certificate issues or something other problems.

8. Zw3rg3nHamm3r

Zw3rg3nHamm3r Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    The add about the Steam database was successfully. Maybe you coul add it to the "Dedicated: how to" Thread for troubleshooting. In case it would disappear in the normal tool section. server.PNG server 2.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Thinking about this issue we had an idea. Did you create a new Steam account for the dedi server you're trying to run?
    Because if so that might explain the app not being listed in your tools section. The dedi app is connected to the game, so it will only appear in that list if you have the game itself installed and thereby linked to the account you're using.

If that's not the case, the only advice I can offer would be to contact Steam's support, after all it seems to be a Steam issue. From RR's side everything is working normally atm.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  10. Nessa Revane

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    No that wasn't the problem, he use his old account with all the hours ingame and he has the dedicated app before alrdy in list.

Okay, when it's gone again we will contact the steam support but the troubleshooting with steamDB was helpfully.

Would be really a good idea to add it in the dedicated how to? Thread as troubleshooting notice.

11. scorpi92

scorpi92 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bonjour
    J ai télécharge le serveur Dedicated tout fonctionne normalement probléme au moment de lancée le serveur rien se passe et pourtant je suis en ONLINE en vert j ai pas de probléme de ports d ou vient le probléme . Merci