No FF with Simagic M10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steven Bools, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Steven Bools

Steven Bools New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No force feedback with Simagic M10 following the update....I see on the discord it's happening to most people... Any suggestions?
    Thanks

2. JoeMoore

JoeMoore Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Same here , Mmos DDW

Attached Files:

3. actarusss

actarusss New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yes me too, no FFB at all

4. Thomas Jansen

Thomas Jansen KW Studios Developer Beta tester

Ratings:
    +563 / 0 / -0
    A potential cause was found to be some 'wave type' settings in the controller profile that are set to 'sawtooth' and possibly 'square wave'. Even though they are not used anymore, the game is likely still communicating with the wheel that it might want to use those and there have been issues with some wheels not being able to use those types of waves. You can already try fixing it yourself by changing these wave types to "0" (sine wave) in the controller profile file (.rcs) in \Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet:
    • FFB rumble strip wave type="3" -> FFB rumble strip wave type="0"
    • FFB flatspot wave type="1" -> FFB flatspot wave type="0"
    We will also be changing these in the default profiles as they are not used in the FFB anymore anyway, so it will not affect anything. I hope this fixes the issue for everyone so you can enjoy the new FFB!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. actarusss

actarusss New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Thomas it works flawless now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MR ALEXANDER P DEPPER

MR ALEXANDER P DEPPER New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi @Thomas Jansen , I just got a Simagic Alpha mini and it really isn't playing nicely with the FFB in RRE. It works fine ACC, so I know the wheel is working.

In RRE, I have some very slight FFB in the background but mostly I just have what feels like very pronounced kerb rumble. I have checked the settings you advised back in June but they are already set to 0.

Any further progress on the Simagic issues. Have disconnected my G920 now so am currently unable to RaceRoom.

Thanks