No more motion on blue tiger simulator since the november update

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by norbertx, Nov 18, 2016.

1. norbertx

norbertx New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi ,
    Since the new update i have several problem with the game the biggest are:
    My srd9C from renovation doesn't work and more important I haven't anymore motion with my blue tiger simulator..it's a very very big problem.

See some people with frex are no motion too...
    How can i get my motion eneble again ?

than'ks

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    this is due to the API changes , you would need to get an update for the software of your hardware so they can talk to each other again

Andi

3. norbertx

norbertx New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    it s a joke.....sector 3 made a lot of change on their game, and the other must do the job for proper working condition......lol
    i pay for a game that was working and now i can t use it.....no motion, error 503, slow screen on the menu...other and other...
    they can t have some exchange with hardware constructor before made changes.
    the result....i own a game and i can t use it in good condition....and the game is made by sector 3......
    anyway...pcars, assetto are working without problems !!!!

so i think R3E and other futur soft by sector 3 will not running on my screen for a long time if they do nothing good like this update
    they can stop future development....

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    How is it that it is Sector 3's problem that your 3rd party software no longer works with the game ? contact your blue tiger support staff ? I am sure S3 will gladly give them required info to update their software , like wow crewchief and prodash managed to upgrade their apps and these guys are a one man band

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. norbertx

norbertx New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :rolleyes: and all otger pb...sector 3 is not responsible
    not a problem for me...the game not working after the change....i don t use it again..and my money rest on my pocket

• Funny Funny x 1