Nordschleife - too smooth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris Kemp, Apr 10, 2016.

1. ДДºMortICi

ДДºMortICi Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I think it depends on the car and setup, but I have only had an issue on the karoussel, but again I think I just run it slightly too stiff :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    Indeed, a lot of people came to the same conclusion, overly stiff suspension may trigger the issues.
    I should correct my previous post #44. I just remember that I encountered a "landmine" once when I tried a very stiff and low setup on the Z4 at Bannochbrae track. Hit it on the inside of the last corner.
    The feeling of the R3E Nordschleife made me aware that PCars version (not laser scanned) felt rather smooth, which made me start reworking my FFB (in PCars). I now have both versions of FFB closer together, R3E still giving me more road feel, maybe too much compared to real ? Still working on FFB now :D

3. muzikant

muzikant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    I know one thing About the pcars nordschleife

The ai break to early down Hill by planzgarten.. Is this fixed at the moment? For me is long ago I have play pcars

4. Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    That depends on the car class and the level of AI.
    But that is not restricted to this place, it's the same on some corners of several tracks.
    I always anticipate to keep out of trouble and not using ABS helps (me) too. I can brake later than with ABS enabled.
    On the other hand, it never hurts to brake a bit early there :)

5. muzikant

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    The ai is good in pcars.. But they break to early in planzgarten... Thats is why I can pass the ai there.. Normal break is a quick break before the little dip before steering the right corner up to planzgarten 2
    Thatcher was my questionnaires... Of they fix the problem?

6. muzikant

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    I talk About pflanzgarten 1 ;)

7. Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    Tried that one out for you.
    6 times Nordschleife Stage 3 race / GT3 / AI at 80 - 90 and 100%.
    AI brakes in all three cases at the same place: just over the "crest", when the car is stabilized. The exact right place to brake imo (depending on the car).
    They do brake earlier than necesseary in a few other corners, maybe just to brake-check :rolleyes:

8. muzikant

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

I have try but the ai breaks in my pcars.. up on the hill above by the (first) bosch board.. in the corner and that is to early because normal you can here flat trottle.. full speed down to the the dipp in your case the crest.. I dont know why the ai doing this.. because is not natural on the Nord.. strange

Grtzz muzikant

9. A.K.Racing

A.K.Racing New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i have same problem with accuforce missing road texture no information in ffb in any track in raceroom!

10. A.K.Racing

A.K.Racing New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    WHAT YOU CHANGED? SEND ME PM PLS

11. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    That post is nearly 3 yrs old, the FFb in game has changed dramatically since then, they may still work well, IDK, all you need is in the post and in Nates reply.