Released November 2017 Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Nov 7, 2017.

1. AlexBlob

AlexBlob Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    With the GT3 getting a rework, will we being seen similar work to other classes in the future?

2. Simon125

Simon125 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi
    I have a question about the nearest update. I have started seasons and have been playing for a long time. Can a new patch change or delete a created season? If so, what can I do to make it impossible for me to delete it?

3. 2Lame2Aime

2Lame2Aime Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    I think you don't have to worry. The patch mainly affects physics, content and some other stuff but nothing like the championship feature or so.

4. Simon125

Simon125 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for answering but I am worried because the previous update canceled all the content of the created championships

5. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    It was a bit of a long wait for something new, but one knows that if you want to bring something new, you must be fat too.
    Waiting is patience, but the wait can be rewarded with back is beautiful.:);):cool::D

When the update comes to it, the weather is smiling for everyone.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    I came here just to beg for some love for the GTR2s. It's a wonderful class and it's a shame it's not updated. :(

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  7. switchface

switchface Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    Let me get this out of the way: I'm very excited to FINALLY get triple screen support and these GT3 cars. Really looking forward to it, great job guys!

With that being said, let me complain: is there a reason why all 3 long-awaited GT cars are being released at the same time? I'm guessing it was because you want to update the entire GT3 field with BoP and physics. If so, I'd like to offer a counter-argument...

I don't know if anyone else will agree, but for future situations like this, I would much rather you release the cars individually. We've been waiting a long time for these 3 cars, and all 3 are cars I'd like to actually use in the GT3 class...but now I have all of them and have to alternate/choose. Wouldn't it have been better to release one so we can all race it for a few months. Then when the shiny new toy has worn off, you release the next one, we all buy and are happy again? Then repeat for the 3rd car. While there are some classes where I use multiple cars, I figure most people have their go-to favorites in each class. Just seems there is a point of diminishing returns by releasing them all at once, as I can imagine many people trying all 3 on release day, then gravitating toward their favorite while the other 2 collect dust.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    You're kiddingo_O
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I find it very unlikely

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    If the cars were ready a few months ago, and went through manufacturer approval a few months ago... sure :p

But since that isnt the case... no sense in releasing something 3 weeks before an update comes along that does a complete overhaul of the physics.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Eric Rowland

Eric Rowland Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Burp!.......
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    GTR2 do need some love, it does not drive as good as most other content in the game.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Indeed... The whole class needs a fresh-up as the containing cars are quite historic now - don't get me wrong... they are still cool.

I hope with the results and experiences of the GTR3-Overhaul the long awaited restructuring of the GTR2-class (maybe with renaming it to GTRE) can get a step ahead. Some exciting cars are driving IRL in that category with the new Aston Martin Vantage and BMW M8 coming next season - so maybe a chance to be early there...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    It is already looking forward to the new GT3 cars that come along. This makes the GT3 better with the renewed change of certain race cars, such as Mercedes AMG, Porsche, Audi and BMW.

But still not the GT3 fleet of now, because I still miss two very important race cars in Racaroom's GTR3.

Do they still come? this is my question
    Lamborghini Huracan GT3, Ferrari F488 GT3 and the Aston Martin Vantage GT3

Because then, the renewed GT3 fleet is complete.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  15. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    We will always play catch up.
    By the time we have a "complete" fleet it's already outdated and new GT3 cars are driving around (jaguar, Lexus...) ... And that's not only the problem of raceroom... if it's even considered a problem..

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    I dont care if the cars are outdated. I want them to be nice to drive and have an incredible sound. I get both of that in R3E and if they give me the newest cars too, thats just a nice bonus on top for me. If not then thats fine too.
    Also you can be sure that those cars will be as polished as they can get. ... if we look over to some other games ... they have many Cars but they often lack the polish if you know who or what i mean :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Well, those 3 cars can wait, I mean, look at the precious grid we're getting (Although, we need that AI selector for SP :D), and for online leagues, this is a big bonus.

Audi.png AMG.png Bently.png BMW.png Macca.png Porsche 911.png
    Vette.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
  20. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    Is there no introduction of AI cars selector this time too?
    I will return to Race Room once it is introduced

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2