Bug Nuerburgring GP Multiplayer Finish/Last Lap

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Rella, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Didn't want to open a thread again but it happened twice this evening that just the cars that crossed the finish line before the counter reached 0 secs could drive the last lap on NBR GP.
    In the first GT2 race the first one crossed the line with 1 sec left and continued driving while all other cars turned into autopilot. Furthermore the sequence of the podium was incorrect.
    Later in the ADAC GT Masters race happened the same while the first two (including me) could continue racing and the ones behind us had already their race finished.
    Seems that the time countdown overwrites the last lap "flag" or function somehow.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  2. Jo Ré Ta Po

Jo Ré Ta Po Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I'm pretty sure I've seen it happen on other tracks too. Plus the results sheet says all these "autopiloted" drivers are 1 lap down.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the report.
    This issue was known to occur in some cases in Single player, but the steps to reproduce were slightly different.

We'll look into this.

4. Tobias Worm

Tobias Worm Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I noticed this too, I was behind the leader, he crossed the finish-line on 2s left and I come to the line with 0s and my race was over, the leader droves one lap more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Also had this happen on numerous occasions. Most recently with the ADAC 2014 cars at hockenheim gp. 15 min race. 1st place starts last lap with ~15 seconds remaining. 2nd starts last lap with ~2 seconds remaining. 3rd,4th,and 5th are all about half a second apart and reach the last lap with no time remaining, and instantly have their races ended. The results screen afterwards showed everyone after 1st and 2nd place as DNF. The top 2 had their race times displayed.

Quite a bummer to see that happen as I was in 2nd place, and had 3 other drivers in a massive battle for the top 5. That was sadly cut short when the race ended prematurely for them :(

6. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    I had this happen to me several times today in multiplayer. The track or class didn't seem to matter. It happened to me on Nürburgring GP, Monza, Red Bull Ring and Norisring with GT Masters 2014, WTCC and DTM 1992.

At Norisring it was just a matter of 2 or 3 seconds that the leader crossed s/f before me. Upto that point it was an absolutely awesome race. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Yepp... I can confirm on that, as I was racing together with Arthur today. As soon the Time is over, everyone crossing the Line get "the checkered flag" - doesn't matter on which position you are at that moment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chmul Khom

Chmul Khom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    @S3s
    Please fix quickly the new result bug ... i can not play my single player campaign, at this time.

Thanks a lot...