English NZ/OZ Gaming Community

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by James Gill, Jun 21, 2015.

1. James Gill

James Gill New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi Just wanted to introduce ourselves here we are a Gaming community the caters for the Older players in the AU/NZ Pacific region.
    At the moment we have a small fluctuating number of regular players turning up on a Sunday afternoon to play R3E (and other racing Games) we would like to increase our numbers for racing, We try to keep the racing casual and fun without to much stress.
    We have our own Server and TS, for more info we can be found at www.onlinedawdlers.com or you can ask here.

Cheers

2. nipzon

nipzon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
  3. James Gill

James Gill New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Happy to Mate the more the merrier I'll check out your links when I get a chance this evening cheers

• Like Like x 1
  4. GeneralMotors

GeneralMotors Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    this sounds good.

5. James Gill

James Gill New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Ok Have joined your steam group.
    A little about us... We have a few Guys at OLDr who have Raceroom and interested in Casual and not overly serious racing, we are a pretty easy going bunch, but I'll put this out there now...we don't have much tolerance for Tard's as Ego's need to take a back seat.
    But like everything once the light goes green its all on and as we all know enthusiasm often out weighs ability so shit happens but its never meant to be intentional.
    Our age bracket ranges from early 20's to late 50's just to give you an indication
    We have a TS server and our Current Server Named "OLDr! Banana Hammock" (Don't ask its a long story) currently running

DTM 1992 Cars

+Tracks
    Hockenheimring - GP
    Nurburgring - Sprint
    Norisring - GP
    Brands Hatch - Indy

Our TS is passworded I can speak to the server admin about possible options ie: a public Channel or a second TS server

6. GeneralMotors

GeneralMotors Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Very similar age group we have , dtm92 has been one of our favorites , ive got a mates ts that we are using , im not 100% on how many slots tho.

7. James Gill

James Gill New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Thx GM , you Guys would be welcome to come try our server and I'm am pretty sure I can arrange a TS Channel or Server for us, which would probably be good for us to get on and chat and see what we can organise between all of us who are interested.
    Have accepted the invite to the RRNAUZ Steam group and a couple of you Guys on my steam friends list so shouldn't be to difficult to catch up for a chat :)

8. GeneralMotors

GeneralMotors Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    yer ill try and stay in group chat , so you can just jump in and talk , whats ur steam name ?