overlay in ranked servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by willdj72, Oct 1, 2021.

1. willdj72

willdj72 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    what app do I have to use to see other racers reputation and rating in a ranked multiplayer room. I always see Ben Harrison or AKA La Broca sim racing display it on his stream. Thanks

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. willdj72

willdj72 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
  4. chakkman

chakkman Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    It would be great if the ranks and reputations would be shown in the results after the races at least. Not a big fan of cluttering the interface with it, or installing extra plugins, so, I don't mind not having it directly in the game, but, it's very informative after the races, especially if you want to know where your points were coming from (or why you lost them... :)).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    All that information is already on the portal under the ranked tab. Just click from main menu.

6. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    It's in your ranked statistics in the portal. You can look it up directly after the race session ends. Also shows ranking and reputation of all participants, how many incidents they collected and so on. You can even klick on the other drivers to show their profiles and check out their statistics and history.

Ninja'd... ;-)

7. chakkman

chakkman Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I know that. What I meant is that I'd like to see it directly in the race result. Maybe scratch the "consistency" column in favour of rating/reputation.

8. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    All of this is calculated when the race session ends AFAIK. So it might not yet be available at this point. And it's only 2 clicks or so away. So why bother?

9. chakkman

chakkman Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Because it sometimes takes quite a bit to load the user pages, and, you have to load the page for every user in the race. Much better to have it in the race results.

iRacing does it. Just saying.

• Like Like x 1