P1 and P2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BreadedVirus, Nov 12, 2021.

1. BreadedVirus

BreadedVirus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Will there be any modern P1 and P2 cars coming to RRE in the near future?

• Agree Agree x 6
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  2. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    First there will probably be a physics and tyre model update to the existing ones and hopefully a BOP as the DMDs are ahead of the others and there is a bug with front tyre punctures caused by flat spotting.

3. Gordie

Gordie Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I certainly hope so, those along with the rest of the GTEs and a DPi or two :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I dont think so unfortunately. I think the next update will be unsurprisingly wtcr 2021 and Assen... They pleasantly surprised me with Nogaro coming out of nowhere, so why not ... The silence of the devs for a month is heavy

5. Gordie

Gordie Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Actually, I'd be super happy with just an LMP3, at least something modern to multiclass with the current GT3/GT4 roster. A Ligier JS-P320 or similar would be superb.
    I think a lot more people would be inclined to sign up for the weekly endurance races with this, rather than outdated P2 and GTR2 classes running old physics and tyre models.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Beastux

Beastux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    You'd better say 2 months as the last update dates from 16th september... :(

7. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The last eSports championship races are on 17th November, and they announced leaderboards for the DTM eSports League starting on 24th November, so I would expect a patch containing some kind of DTM content between these two dates.

• Like Like x 1