Problem Pas de réponse serveurs

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by S-AMG, Apr 17, 2016.

1. S-AMG

S-AMG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    non , il y a rien a faire , ne fonctionne pas non plus .
    merci quand meme a ++

2. Pascal Auger

Pascal Auger Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Dommage !
    Pour moi j'ai une solution qui semble complétement idiote mais qui a fonctionné hier et aujourd'hui. Je dois juste rebooter ma freebox APRES avoir démarré mon PC !!!

Aujourd'hui j'ai lancé R3E et error 503 j'ai rebooté la box et ça a fonctionné. je l'ai relancé 3 fois de suite pour voir et 3 fois ok

3. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Can others with the same box confirm whether the suggestion from Pascal works or not?

4. Nazca

Nazca Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Bonjour, je sais que je ne vais pas faire avancer les choses mais vous êtes sûr que c'est un problème avec Free? Vous avez testé votre installation via un autre fournisseur? Genre depuis le wi-fi d'un voisin sympa, ou plus chiant, débarquer chez un pote (qui n'est pas chez free) avec sa tour sous un bras et des bières sous l'autre...

5. Sascha Reynders

Sascha Reynders Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    Hi Sonat, apparently it doesn't work for S-AMG unfortunately... And I don't need to apply this "fix" because I never had the problem to begin with. I could always connect (give or take a few error 12002's), even when I still had IPV6 enabled. It just works better and more stable now with it disabled. Only other thing I changed on my Freebox is switching the WiFi channel to a less busy one, as almost all of my neighbours seemed to occupy channel 11. And this only applies to my laptop and my non-gaming pc now,which have an 802.11n network adapter. I switched my gaming pc to an 802.11ac network adapter last Friday, so that uses the 802.11ac WiFi card of my Freebox now.

The only times I have connection errors now is when my Freebox starts dis- and reconnecting all by itself, which is an ISP problem, not an R3E one.

I find it very odd that the same ISP and router cause so much problems for some and -almost- none for others. And this probably won't make it easier for you guys to pin-point the problem...

One last bit of info: my connection is ADSL2+, don't know if the other guys have the same or if they're on VDSL ?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  6. Sonat Ozturk

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Do you guys get any bad results in the ipv6 test below? (Summary and tests run)

http://test-ipv6.com/

7. Sascha Reynders

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    I'm at work now, I'll run that test when I'm back home and keep you posted. That might not be today though.

8. S-AMG

S-AMG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Capture d’écran (12).png Hi Sonat
    Capture d’écran (11).png Capture d’écran (10).png

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  9. AriBo

AriBo Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    hi sonat i gonna check this

10. AriBo

AriBo Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    as i can play RRRE and as i've got an answer from ther servers ... i' go back to the "ping 0 topic" because i continue to have this issue

11. S-AMG

S-AMG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    HI .

Then does Sonat, some things appear abnormal to you??

12. Sonat Ozturk

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    I am in the process of getting IPV6 in office so we can test and reproduce the problems some of you are having. It's taking a while unfortunately.

S-AMG are you certain disabling IPV6 does not solve your problem?

AriBo - in the other thread you mentioned that it started working. Are you still only experiencing ping 0 once on track or has the problem resolved?

13. S-AMG

S-AMG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    ok Thank you Sonat
    same by disabling the IPV6, I always have the problem
    after all I am not certain that the problem comes from, because above all to function very well, there has been that for one month that I can play more.
    if you have test has to make me make require me.
    thank you very much to try to help me

14. AriBo

AriBo Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    hi sonat
    i wrote an answer in the ping 0 topic ... can you have a look on it ?
    but let me tell you : what a game when it works !!!!!!!! ;)

15. Sascha Reynders

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    I ran the IPV-6 test: all test are "OK", score 10/10, so no bad results here. Gonna leave IPV-6 enabled for now and try to get some more testing done in R3E in the following days, see what gives.

16. Sonat Ozturk

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Thank you guys,

I'm getting close to getting IPV6 tunnelling into office for testing so hopefully we will be able to reproduce the issue and see what we can do.

• Like Like x 1
  17. S-AMG

S-AMG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    hello Sonat.
    like I ">finding not ">solution, I have to format my PC and after being returned under Windows 7 64 Bits
    all functions super.
    I think that between the update of the the beginning of April and the installation of Windows 10, there is to have a conflict and to put to me in error.
    in fact that has nothing to do with Free, there the IPV6
    I think that it is good has to know for you and your research:)
    thank you very much for your Sonat assistance, and thank you for your work has all.
    Stephan.

18. Sonat Ozturk

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi S-AMG,

Thank you for letting me know.

The entire IPV6 concern is just a theory. Question still remains though. What is causing the problem.

If you start getting the problem again after a Windows or a software update please let me know with as much detail as possible.

Glad to hear it started working but shame you had to format.

19. S-AMG

S-AMG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    ok Thank You Sonat ;)

20. Duck

Duck New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys.

I had similar problem for over 3 months. I tried everything to get the problem fixed till I find S-AMG's message about returning to win7. It helped me and now I can play MP on every server.

• Like Like x 1