Resolved Penalties should sometimes cancel next lap's time

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ChatCureuil, Feb 19, 2017.

1. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Like in Gran Turismo, getting a penalty some turns before the start line should cancel the next lap's time.
    For example, in the current GT2 competition on Sonoma Raceway, it is possible to cheat before the first lap to get an interesting advantage on time:
    R3E_cheat_start.jpg

That's actually how the best time in this competition was accomplished. I don't blame players using it, cause the game is allowing it they have to use it...
    But that shouldn't be possible in a racing simulation. ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    You're absolutely right.
    But for the time it isn't in the game i should say: Let everyone know if the possibility is there on the circuit you race that time.
    When everyone take the advantage everything is equal

3. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Disagree, the ability to cheat, which it is, even if the game is allowing it, you are cutting the track to gain advantage, i would rather encourage people to not, rather than be blase about it and oh well if they are i will, no, just because they are, i wont, and would rather encourage others not too than just accept it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Ofcourse this bug must out of the game.
    But the possibility i write is just a choice you can made.

5. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Actually on eSport Hungagoring, it's possible to gain a slight advantage in speed in the straight line, using off-track at begin and finish of last turn.

So on this track, an off-track in this turn should invalidate current lap time, and next lap time.