[Physics Update] Tyres, force feedback, AI and general developments - 10/12/2019

Discussion in 'Car Information and physics updates' started by Alex Hodgkinson, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    they are very similar wheels, if you have to change, go for a belt driven wheel. But do you really have to change. Keep the wheel and get a good set of load cell brake pedals.

2. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    Someone needs to pin this thread plzzz :p

3. ave_golf

ave_golf Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    For this price, its no way!
    I i have The g920 and before tried the V2 and i prefeer a lot the V2, and the crs are way better than G29

4. Fábio Ramos

Fábio Ramos Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    S

So I should go to the fanatec GT3 RS V2?

5. ave_golf

ave_golf Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Yes of course, for 80€ it's so great!

6. Pierluigi Vinci

Pierluigi Vinci New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i like new ffb but i have a problem with my Logitech G29: soft lock doesn't works. i set 900 degrees in Logitech software and I have the correct value in the vehicle setup (IE 486 for the new Porsche GT3 2019) but while driving i have the full 900 degree rotation, so the car feel like a truck. where I'm wrong?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  7. ave_golf

ave_golf Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I wanna answer you in italian that is better for me
    Nel logitech profiler penso che non c'è niente da fare,
    Clicca dentro il giocco nei setups della macchina il simbolo sopra la rotazione del volante, per tornare da fabbrica i gradi e soprattutto lo steering rack, e a volte il volante non è ben colegato al pc, assicurati prima di iniciare Raceroom, che il volante è ben connesso, e che funziona perfettamente nel logitech profiler( a me a volte non funciona bene nel gioco e tanto el feedback come i gradi di giri non coincidono)

8. Pierluigi Vinci

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    grazie, sono italiano anch'io :)
    nella pagina del setup che dici tu a quale simbolo ti riferisci? ti allego uno screenshot perchè non ho ben capito

[​IMG]

9. Pierluigi Vinci

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    also i noticed that if i change the steering lock in the car setup menu this has no effect on my wheel. something doesn't works but don't know what is it. i have to change degrees in logitech software every time i change car, very annoying

10. Niko Schrenker

Niko Schrenker Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    it seems to me Logitech users have this problem...Driver is up to date?

11. RIZZI

RIZZI Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Yes it is much better not easy to adjust between the game settings and the fanatec software settings I have trouble with the new FFB, the physics of the cars, I have to spend time on it but it's very exciting

12. Zhenya

Zhenya New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I also have such a problem. After the update, the wheel is not synchronous. You need to make your corner of the steering wheel in the driver.

13. Niko Schrenker

Niko Schrenker Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    do you mean the "understeer effect" or the actual understeer setting in ffb? because the "understeer effect" does no more than adding vibration. the understeer setting instead does lower the ffb when understeering, thats the only thing you should use, I have the impression that this is much more noticeable now, before the update I never saw understeer coming.

14. Pierluigi Vinci

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    yes, logitech gaming software 9.02.65

15. ave_golf

ave_golf Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Io sono spagnolo jajaj
    Dicevo giusto il circolo con la freccia a destra di wheel settings( serve per resettare tutto)
    Comunque vedo che è tutto bene ( 13)
    Quindi deve essere per forza problema dai drivers o Logitech profiler

Secondo me, disinstalla tutti gli archivi del logitech hub, e i drivers del volante, e installali di nuovo, cosi vediamo se funziona
    A volte non funziona bene il profiler e non sincroniza i giri del volante con quelli del gioco

16. Pierluigi Vinci

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    io ho installato solo il logitech gaming software, non il gaming hub. credo che questo serva solo per tastiere, mouse etc, no?

17. Jason Carlson

Jason Carlson Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I must be missing something, can anyone point me to where I can change the units in the settings page? Hard to convert kPA to PSI in my head if you know what I mean.

18. ave_golf

ave_golf Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Ahh , quello non serve più! È un software che non si aggiorna da anni
    Ora quello che devi installare è quello del hub! Infatti è quello che ho installato io(g920)
    Vedrai che con quello funzionerà tutto

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Somebody else asked somewhere else and if i got it right you used to be able to do it by switching the speed from metric to imperial but i think that doesnt work at the moment. But what do you even need them converted for?

20. Pierluigi Vinci

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    hai ragione! era proprio quello il problema, grazie mille :) ed io che ero convinto che il logitech hub non servisse per i volanti :(