Resolved Pink Screen

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by D.Boon, Jun 1, 2015.

1. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Keep getting pink screens between races and on all menus apart from main orb, anyone else had it? It's not all the time but once it's there, it doesn't go away.

Would appreciate any thoughts/help.
    Thanks.

2. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Pink screens?
    Some video or additional info would be very nice.

3. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    It could be a sync problem Dave.. New cable may help.

4. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Not a sync problem mate, it's only within R3E.

@Hannes Wallstedt, Here you go. Only 12 seconds long but enough I'm sure to get the jist of it.

Doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally when I leave a race and go back to the menus, the main menu (orb) only ever has the pink bar at the bottom.

5. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    That is a new upcoming feature. In that bar you will be able to look immediately at your stock market obligations and be always aware of your ongoing investments! Without switching to yahoo finance! WONDERFUL!

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Do you still have this issue after yesterdays update?
    Also, are you always running that D3Dgear software?

7. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    @Hannes Wallstedt I've not been able to test the latest live build properly, only managed to get on once last night but it was very late so was only able to check to see if it was running.

Edit: I can confirm that this is still happening in the latest live build. (09:30 03/06/15).

I only use the D3Dgear for recording replays or problems I come across, other then that, no, it's not running. I've had this issue before but, I driver update cured it last time, this time though I uninstalled the driver and reinstalled and still had the same issue, I also verified the R3E install. It's not a game breaker though so, as I seem to be the only one getting this, it is NOT a priority and most likely a local system (my system) problem.
    It's probably worth noting though that while I'm running Windows 10 preview (build 10122), I had the same on Windows 7.

Edit:
    I've deleted all the game logs and recreated the problem (No D3Dgear ;) ), attached are all the new log files just in case they are of any help.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  8. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
  9. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    @Hannes Wallstedt, this problem is resolved. A fresh install (Windows and RaceRoom) seems to have got rid of the problem.

• Like Like x 1