Please Add steer lock from asseto corsa! Also I suggest some upgraded version

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Warrpirek, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Warrpirek

Warrpirek New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I tested this yesterday and this work slimary what I want. So raceroom for me is saved, thanks!

But I wont close this thread. It was suggestion for game developers to upgrade game to something what other game had and Is loved. Auto-adjust steer/scale lock.
    This option without any time for configuration give us same feeling on every wheels controller. For example we can use g29, do 1000laps on same track, and car, connect other wheel controller without any configuration and have same feeling, performance animations etc.
    This is example where we can see same movements in real and same in sim
    So if realwheel >=goodGameWheelController
    And goodGameWheelController>=cheapGameWheelController
    So in logic
    Realwheel>=cheapGameWheelController
    (Where this ">" mean only quality/ffb difference)

Change Steering lock it is just way around problem which work for me. (Years ago in Asseto corsa people have to open configuration file with notepad for change scale and this seems same).

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    If I understand correctly, the option you're asking for is not even in the Assetto Corsa itself, but in another third-party launcher - Assetto Corsa Manager. But when it comes to the game options, Kunos are often an example of what NOT to do.

When in order to change steering lock or - of all things! - FOV you need to dig the internet and then edit some files... This level of bs is something you'd expect from a game from 2000, not a racing simulator from 2014.