Question Please help

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Soda 2, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Soda 2

Soda 2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello. My name is Dan. Ppl call me Soda. I just downloaded Race room to give it a try instead of Iracing or should I say Iraping when it comes to the cost anyhow, I ONLY race in VR. With that being said get a message saying "wrong video card" and something about having the monitor plugged into the same vid. card as the Rift. Here is the thing, I only have 1 HDMI port. My comp consists of:
    I7 4790K
    Windows 10
    Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
    and Iv'e got 16 Gb of Ram
    If you need more info just shoot. I'll be happy to give it to you.
    Now I race Iracing with no issues and also R factor 2 thru steam or without but, I cant seem to figure out what to do to get Race Room to go threw my headset. I tried for several hrs last night and again today (this morning) with no prevail. I'm sure this has come up before and I'm not the only one....... Or am I?
    I know a new/different GPU is in order but it is what it is and being a single father of 3 (2 in the house) funds are more absent than I was in high school.
    Can someone please help a brother out or is it just a lost cause and Iv'e gotta just suck it up, lick my wounds, and sell my kidney or just hold up a my local Best Buy to get a 2080 ti and that 70" flat screen (go big or go home lol) JK by the way about holding up anything (kidney on the other hand is on the table lol)