Porsche Carrera Cup Germany has been released!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Olaf Hülse, May 14, 2020.

1. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    The Sprint Cup version of the Porsche 911 GT3 has arrived. The featured series is the 2019 season of the Porsche Carrera Cup Germany! This is the championship that has the longest history in the Porsche Cup Championships. Check it out in store:

http://game.raceroom.com/de/store/cars/porsche-carrera-cup-deutschland/porsche/porsche-911-gt3-cup

The description in German, translated and mediated by myself:

Die neueste Ausgabe des Porsche 911 GT3 Cup basiert auf der siebten Generation dieser Sportwagen-Ikone und wird seinem Namen gerecht: Kompromisslose Leistung auf der Rennstrecke. Der Vierliter Sechszylinder Boxermotor liefert bis zu 485 PS. Die Antriebskraft wird über die Hinterachse mittels eines Sechsgang sequenziellen Dog-Box Getriebes übertragen. Das Können des 911 GT3 Cup wird in Porsche Markenpokalen unter Beweis gestellt, wo es nur auf die Leistung der einzelnen Fahrer ankommt.

Greetings

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Manual transmission? No. It's a paddle shift.

3. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    Changed. Thanks
    Greetings

4. Hervé45

Hervé45 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    No ffb stationnary friciton on Porsche Cup Allemagne o_O

5. javi_crash

javi_crash Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I bought the 911 GT3 Cup when it went on sale, recently S3S has changed the specifications of that car (now it has ABS, TC, ...). They have transformed it into something similar to an Endurance version.

And to get back to the Porsche that I bought, they make me spend money on the new Porsche Carrera Cup Germany.

I didn't like this move by Sector 3 Studios at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    did you check the price ?

Andi

7. morsify

morsify Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I'd be interested to know why I paid £4.23 about 2 hrs ago on it's release, and now I see it is selling for £3.52
    Huh?
    EDIT: wait, that's probably the tax being added is it? Sorry :oops:

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  8. javi_crash

javi_crash Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I checked it. It's a lower price than a new car. Still I don't like losing something I paid for at the time and having to pay again to get it back.

It's a logical reasoning and easy to understand ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I got this yesterday but had a hard time racing the AI. In fact, the AI crushed me like a tiny little insect and were 1 to 2 seconds quicker by lap at Daytona. I changed it to Red Bull Ring and they were still driving like some aliens. I was using adaptive AI, as always. Normally, this provides great fun, but with these cars, it was a nightmare. Anyone else experiencing this? Did Sector 3 changed something AI related in the latest update? Is it just me? Is it just this "new" car? I have the feeling the AI was always quicker in the Cup Car then in, lets say, a TCR or GT3 car. But not THAT quick.

10. mizz

mizz Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    could anyone tell me, what is the difference between the 911 cup car and the "new" german challenge cup car? is it only liveries?

11. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0