Released PORSCHE Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Of course. You need something to tease him :)

Btw:
    Pissbude is the word you where looking for :)

2. Viggdred

Viggdred Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    To go with Cayman and KTM, we need BMW M4, McLaren 540S, Ginetta, Aston and Maserati :rolleyes: ;)

3. yoori

yoori Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -0
    Every single car in r3e has its own physics specification made in the same physics engine. Every new car has to have new physics, there's no other way. Unless it'll use physics model from another car, but that's not likely with s3s quality.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    My goodness, there are no GT4s yet in Raceroom, so you don't need to be Einstein to figure out that they will quite obviously come with NEW physics (just incase... there are no 'old', 'current' or whatever GT4 physics in Raceroom so far).

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    You guys are insatiable :rolleyes: :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. IndEnt

IndEnt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    yes, insatiable - first we need all the cool GT1's - incl. the Porsche 911 GT1! - GT4 is too tired for me
    1998_Porsche_911_GT1.jpg
    I hope in DLC #2 will be the GT1 + GroupC + LMP Porsches :cool:
    Porsche 919 Hybrid.jpg

• Love it! Love it! x 3
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  7. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    hm, I guess it's more a regional thing - in my region (north western part of Germany) Kackbude is more common... :)

8. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I'm all in for Group C (I guess the 962 would be the best choice as it was used in the most exciting time of Group C) and the GT1-Classics (please with the Jever 911 GT1-Livery ;) )... instead of the LMP I'd prefer the 911 RSR GTE-Car as the future of the LMP-Class is to unknown for me at the moment. Would be sad to see the LMP Porsche collecting dust in a niche-class in game...

Back to Topic... I can understand that some would find the GT4 a bit boring as they aren't that fast compared to GT3. But when it comes to racing, the slower cars are more open for very intense fights on track. In addition that class is becoming more and more popular and there are some nice cars already available - so it could bring us some cool cars in the game in future.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    GT4 has a massive roaster of cars, I think they will be great addition to R3E. Not every car has to be fast cars, some of these slower cars such as GT4 are amazingly fun.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    I've had a blast with the Cayman in AC. I'm sure that will follow in R3E

• Like Like x 2
  11. Viggdred

Viggdred Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    20170624_134039.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. switchface

switchface Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    So stoked to have the GT4 Clubsport (I daily drive a GT4)!

Not to turn this into another Porsche wish list, but...I'll turn this into another Porsche wish list. I agree above, the GT1 is probably the car I'd like the most. It makes sense that it will come as Sector3 has been working on that Nissan R390 for a while (which was another fav of mine way back in the Gran Turismo days).

After that, give me a full Group C/Le Mans bundle. The 962 and the sound of the Mazda 787 in Raceroom would be epic!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
  13. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Fun to drive, as I already experienced with the BMW M235i, I don't need shitloads of horsepower or downforce to have fun. Looking forward to the "soon" :) to be released additional liveries.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    lift off oversteer killed me on first lap of oschersleben :D but then I knew how to handle this girl

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Clausewitz

Clausewitz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I was a bit worried about lift off oversteer, when Alex Hodgkinson mentioned yesterday that there is lift off oversteer (jeeez, how to abbreviate that? "loo" doesn't seem appropriate for some reason ;)), but actually it's not that much (haven't driven it at Oschersleben though).

16. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Maybe loos :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. 3keith

3keith New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Love it .... but
    More liveries please !!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Liveries are coming. Just have to wait a while.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    From a finnish point:

[​IMG]

20. Hygge

Hygge Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Fantastic job on this one. I didn't even know if I was going to buy this but after testing it I couldn't resist.
    I'm a GT3 guy and I have really been enjoying the new physics of the GT3 cars. I must say though that the Cayman maybe even beat them physics-wise. It has an extra dimension of liveliness that makes it so challenging to drive.
    The sound is absolutely amazing and the graphics of the interior is also maybe the best of all cars in Raceroom - somehow this feels more 3D and all materials like metal and glass seems somehow more refined in this car. What you have done with this old engine is nothing short of a miracle. Even though GT3 will still occupy most of my time in the game I will definitely do some races in the Cayman every now and then.

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1