Released Porsche DLC #3 coming in December

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Nov 29, 2019.

1. ducman888

ducman888 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    Have you bound keys for in game adjustments for the Triple Monitors? I bound them to my keyboard as I use them in the pit lane to get it all adjusted and after that I don't touch them again until I get in another car.

Settings / Control Settings / Edit Assignments / Triple Screen

2. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    I'm just wondering if they release this seperately,
    because It wouldn't make any sense to release the BMW M4 and Porsches at the same day?

So we are gonna get a few releases before the announced ''Big Bang'' at the end of the year? :D

However, my vRP's are ready as a Motherfreaker :D

3. fireballr18

fireballr18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    This make sense. Only one transaction for me :D ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. javi_crash

javi_crash Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I remember that I set some keys, I'll check it. Anyway what I'm not going to change the basic configuration relative to triple screen: Measurements of the monitors, angle between them and distance of the eyes to the screen. I understand that these values should not be modified.

What parameters do you adjust before sitting in the car?

Thanks for the tips.

5. ducman888

ducman888 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    You're correct, @javi_crash , if the root settings are accurate leave them be. What I was suggesting was double checking the launch option, not alter them in anyway that would be different from actual. I noticed I had my bezel off by a fraction is why I suggested the verification.

I adjust nothing until I am sitting in the car. I hit DRIVE which puts me in the seat and that's when I make my adjustments before I even start the car.

I don't have the wheel or virtual mirror in my view so first I adjust my seat to line up the steering shaft relative to my wheel base hub and imagine my wheel is the actual car's wheel. If you are using the readouts / indicators on the virtual wheel you may need to take this into consideration as well.

Next, I begin to adjust with the keys I bound for the triple monitors to ensure I have full use of side and rearview mirrors and no interference from the seat ears. If I have to tweak the seat position a bit more I do but that's about it. Now, I have noticed that jumping from car to car requires this same routing, but since it only takes seconds I am not bothered.

Not sure of anyway to save a Seat / FOV -Triple Screen setting for each car as this would be ideal. Perhaps someone could help us with that.

And your welcome, I hope it is helping as once I discovered those settings changed my experience for the positive.

6. totalgamertb21

totalgamertb21 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Of course this update's being released at the end of 2019.

It's a way to make the decade go out with a bang, and it certainly will go out with a bang, with these 3 new cars and the new damage model.

7. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    Yes, somebody knows when the last e-sport event is? Because then the doors are open for the Damage, FFB and GT3 overhaul update.

I think since the BMW M4 was shown first, this will be the first release in the next one or two weeks and then followed one week later by the Porsche Pack release (718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport, 911 GT2 RS Clubsport and the 911 GT3 (2019)) maybe together with all the listed updates as big bang ending for 2019 :)

8. fireballr18

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    I hope there will be enough timeslots for releasing updates in future when they are ready to release.
    Waiting for patches, finished many month ago because 0.01% of the users who are seriously involved in eSport is remarkable. My concern is a massive delay of essential progresses over time.

• Like Like x 2
  9. totalgamertb21

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I remember seeing somewhere that the update is being pushed for December 10th.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    as long as the update is done properly I am more than happy to wait.

• Like Like x 2
  11. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Probably the Porsche Esports Challenge Russia race on Friday the 6th.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. totalgamertb21

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Well, the damage model should be OK, as it's been in development for months.

13. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I really hope the 4th car will be the new 935. Lovely car and quite refreshing after so many 911...

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Jukka Karppinen

Jukka Karppinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    I'm hoping for 911 RSR 3.0 ('74), 934/5 or old 935. But it will be modern one most probably.

• Like Like x 4
  15. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,037 / 0 / -0
    9 1 7 k next year to celebrate 50th anniversary.:rolleyes:

Edit: looking for some pictures I found these, modern interpretations, canceled in 2013 due to LMP1 project of Porsche
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Seems to be not totally abandoned

• Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  16. Beastux

Beastux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -0
    1998 911 GT1... so that Sector3 can add the Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR and McLaren F1 GTR in 2020. :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. fireballr18

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    I hope for classic Porsches too. The modern ones are mandatory, the older ones are special and simply beautiful.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. fireballr18

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    I wonder if the license deal with Porsche will be with the last one, coming early next year or if a follow up contract could be concluded.
    Probably this can't be disclosed for now :D

19. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully we'll see 996 someday, which I certainly doubt.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0