Porsche GT3 Dash placeholder?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HomieFFM, May 1, 2020.

1. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    Screenshot - 01_05.jpg

Is there any reason for that ''placeholder'' dash in the 2019 Porsche GT3? I'll hope they don't use that with the new Porsche RSR.

They still using that super annoying ''FUEL WARNING'' picture which blocks the whole display and you can't see anything else.

The Dashs could need some love, they have a very low resolution when you compare them with ACC or rF2, small words or numbers are barely readable.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  2. Olaf Hülse

Olaf Hülse Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    It's a standard display. Maybe it is too much work to implement every Display?
    Greetings

• Like Like x 1
  3. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0 / -0
    I don't know how much work it is to implement this stuff, the 3D models are perfectly done in Raceroom, that's why it's a littlebit sad they stop this accuracy with the displays, because that's what you are looking at most of the times.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    I just noticed the GTE Porsche in the upcoming competition ! Is this a known car to be coming in 1 day 20 hours ? and may that be why there is maybe a placeholder dash ?

Oops , seems i am a bit slow :rolleyes:

5. Olaf Hülse

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    Its already in the game as is Daytona and should be released for the public these days with the start of the competition (Or it's limited to competition only first). Btw I'm waiting for the 964 from last competition to arrive in my garage. So better finish that one first :)

Greetings

6. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0 / -0
    I was 438 last time i checked but went to see where i was after finish and im 588 or something :( Sadly i missed that one but going to push harder for the GTE !!!!!!!

7. Olaf Hülse

Ratings:
    +505 / 0 / -0
    I'm on 225th so I should be in the Top 500 :D

• Like Like x 1