Portimao GTR1 AI - last curve impossible.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vantskruv, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Vantskruv

Vantskruv Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Hello! As a previous GTR2 owner, I bought Raceroom Premium because I love the feeling of the cars, and GTR cars is the most fun to drive.

So I've been driving the Portimao track with the Saleen car in GTR1.

With the AI set on 100, I'm getting a quite good pace with the cars, though I do catch them up quite easily in the tight curves, the last curve is almost impossible to get up to speed without understeering (compared to the AI).

I have been fiddling with the car-setup quite long now and I cannot get it right. AI is always driving much faster than me in that curve, withouth understeering, while my car is struggling to keep the grip. I'm not sure if it is me, my car-setup, or the AI is cheating somewhat; hence I tried attacking the curve in different ways, but it seems not to help, and even the AI can attack the curve in all angles and still keep the speed up. :(

I tested the GTR3 cars, DTM:s and F2:s without any problem. It seems the only problem is the GTR1 cars (have not tested the GTR2 cars yet).

Anyway, waiting for my OSW direct drive and a nice wheel for my rig. :D

2. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    AI is always cheating. :p I'll add it to the bug tracker and we'll have a look at it, maybe make it cheat less.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Vantskruv

Vantskruv Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Thanks! :D
    Overall the other cars are great, have been testing the DTM and GTR3 cars which I also like, so no hurry. ;)

VR is working amazing also! :)