Possibility to make Raceroom more popular!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zackmchack, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Just wait another 9 years, then this dated content will be considered "classics". ^^

Jokes aside, I don't really get this argument of content being "dated". Where does that start and more importantly where does it end? In case this is about the technical side, i.e. physics simulation, tyre model and so on, note that most cars in RR have been updated and brought to the newer standards at least once so far, free of any cost. Some other developers would have put those updates into another full price release.

Regarding graphics and track accuracy, I'll just leave this here:

• Like Like x 3
  2. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    @PPTR Do you and us a favor, it's a free-to-play, go ahead install it... and you will instantly feel the road bumps, etc...

3. PPTR

PPTR Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Once the new ffb drops I will give the free base game a go and try it with an open mind to see how I enjoy the game play as that is what really matters the most.
    If I like it I will buy all the content using VRP.
    If I do not like it I will just delete it and move on not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things one way or the other.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Skev

Skev Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Makes complete sense to me. I've also recommended Raceroom to a friend but have suggested he hold off and get the new feel from the off.

I look forward to hearing your opinion. Offline or online, I find Raceroom to be highly enjoyable and very addictive. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1