Power&Glory mod update

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GregoryLeo, Jun 9, 2018.

1. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    For those of you who are into the legend class cars like myself. Race Department is featuring the latest update of the P&G 3.2 mod for GTR2. I have been spending most my time in the GT Legends class lately, and having a blast with them. I’ve been hoping for more of the older cars but at the same time, there is a lot already going on in r&d here. With the TCR/GT4 expansion that seems to be happening. So for me this is a welcome addition to my library.
    I have P&G 3.1 and played with a lot until the last year or so when R3E really got some major improvements across the board. And took over most of, if not all of my gaming time.

The cars are from the late 50s through the mid 70s. They have improved the physics, sounds and graphics. And added some more cars from the GT Legends sim. The AI although not quite up to par with Raceroom’s, are still GTR2 AI and still among the best in the business. IMO at least. You have to remember these cars don’t have the aero and tires of the today or even yesteryear. And handle accordingly. After a couple of hours in the game. I’m very impressed with this update, or I wouldn’t be touting it here. I’m not much of a multiplayer person so I can’t say anything about that.
    I think this mod deserves a look. The mod is free, and I installed from the steam version of GTR2 successfully.

• Like Like x 2