Problem Crash Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jerry60, Aug 8, 2020.

1. DonaemouS

DonaemouS New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I remember tomorrow Sector3 will release a massive 5.5GB update. I think the fix would be included. So many times without the chance to play R3E. I hope to return on the driving seat asap

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. Jerry60

Jerry60 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Wow Fantastic news,thanks bro !

3. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +339 / 0 / -0
    AFAIK there is not the slightest evidence so far that the update tomorrow contains a fix for this. Or has it been stated officially somewhere and I missed it? I'm not saying there won't be a fix tomorrow, but I think we just don't know.

Furthermore there is a temporary workaround for the recent issues with G-Hub. Either use the old driver (LGS) or terminate G-Hub before starting RR.

https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...ashs-when-exiting-the-game.15545/#post-208915

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/r3e-crashes-while-closing.15509/#post-208138

Using the forum search can do wonders sometimes...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jerry60

Jerry60 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Wow thank you bro for the advice,I have now disabled the G-HUB driver and left only the previous LGS driver running and it now works everything perfectly. both the grades of the steering wheel and the closing of the game

5. DonaemouS

DonaemouS New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hope and happy it helped in your life

6. DonaemouS

DonaemouS New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +339 / 0 / -0
    No, it wasn't. Update is out and ready to download and play. No fix for G-Hub included though.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Pdoggyster

Pdoggyster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have g920 and had same problem but now I got a new G hub update ( 2020.8.5950) and the rotation issue is solved BUT after than I play more than 15 min (practice, quality or race whatever) the game stutters and freezing the screen for seconds.
    if I unplug the steering USB cable and plug it back the problem will be solved. Therefore, I think the G hub update may be the problem again.
    Has anyone else experienced this?

9. Jerry60

Jerry60 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    [QUOTE-"Pdoggyster, post: 210139, membro: 14028"] Ho g920 e ho avuto lo stesso problema, ma ora ho ottenuto un nuovo aggiornamento hub G ( 2020.8.5950) e il problema di rotazione è risolto MA dopo che gioco più di 15 min (pratica, qualità o gara qualunque cosa) il gioco balbetta e congelare lo schermo per secondi.
    se scollegare il cavo USB dello sterzo e ricollego il problema sarà risolto. Pertanto, penso che l'aggiornamento hub G potrebbe essere il problema di nuovo.
    Qualcun altro l'ha sperimentato? [/QUOTE]
    Ciao, ho testato l'aggiornamento G-HB, ora il gioco funziona perfettamente per me
    I forgot to mention that my wheel is a G29

10. DonaemouS

DonaemouS New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I had given a try too, but nothing is changed, maybe, here. I will try to keep the game open in the background for a longer time, to see if starts to become stuttering.

11. DonaemouS

DonaemouS New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I had a 20 minutes race and I experience no issue about frame drops or game stuttering. I would like to thx Logitech for fixing the issue, cause no other took on gamers and tried to explained what was wrong and giving a smart answer to people just asking: why is not working and when will be fixed... shame on them