Bug problem with multiple races in server

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by DreamsKnight, May 5, 2017.

1. DreamsKnight

DreamsKnight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    hello guys.

we are running a legue with wtcc. qualify 20 min, first race 20 minutes, timer of 10 minutes for the "race finish", second race 30 min.

one of us can never jump to second race. (already done a fresh installation of raceroom for him, and for the server).
    he see the 10 minutes timer, he tried both "wait for the end of timer" or "back to pit pressing esc", but simply he go to the menu and remain there.
    when we see the usual 60sec timer to enter the grid and the button "race" he don't have nothing. we start the race and he still wait the timer coming

there is a workaround?

2. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Wasn't it the same bug that happened to a player on eSport WTCC round 1/race 2? I think so.
    Hopefully it will be fixed before end of eSport...

3. DreamsKnight

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    I can say we also have a couple of guys in spectator mode. Could be related or not.
    We use 2015 cars.

4. DreamsKnight

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    Can you provide me a link to read about?

5. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DreamsKnight

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    thank you. that happen to me in the first round and first race. similar but not the same.

7. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    You said "second race"?

8. DreamsKnight

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    One bug is screen without menus: this happen to the guy entering in second race and to me happen entering in first race after qualifying.

The one described in this topic is: my friend see the countdown between the two races, and after the countdown the game don't load the second race, he remain simply in "pit" menu.

The first happen sometime. My friend NEVER join the second race in 4 leagues rounds.

9. DreamsKnight

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
  10. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    hm, it happens quite often to me, that I enter the garage-phase but see "me" sitting in the car, not in the menu. I had to press ESC to enter the menu and there I can start the race. Unfortunately I've never let the clock tick down - so I don't know what happens after that.

It seems to be pretty random, that this behavior occur. Not sure if you mean that?

11. DreamsKnight

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    i don't think so. yesterday happen again.
    i try to explain better.

this is how works normally:
    -race 1 finish. the timer "race finish duration" starts, for us is 10 minutes.
    -you see the car going around the track or you can go back to the menu. the menu is the one with the button "race results". race results button don't do nothing cause there is the 10 minutes timer working. you can enter the car setup menu.
    -after the timer finish you have the race results screen with "previus - continue- nexts" buttons
    -after that you see an ugly windows which say "proceeding next race" (or similar, i use italian language)
    -then you are in the usual menu before a race, with the usual countdows of 60 seconds and the button "race"

the guy who has the problem remain stuck in the second point. he see the menu but the game don't load "race results" and the second race for him. i'll try to upload a log when he provide it to me.

12. DreamsKnight

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    these are my friend's log.

Attached Files:

13. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Exactly the same happened to me last week. You're idling, adjust your setup, and as soon as the prestart begins you're kicked from the server without any possibility to rejoin. I've already adressed this problem, but it seems to be far away being a priority.

14. DreamsKnight

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    good, we are not alone. but my friend can NEVER do the second race. it's more than 2 months.