Problem Problem with wheel base control set

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by BlueEyedDevil44, May 3, 2021.

1. BlueEyedDevil44

BlueEyedDevil44 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have recently upgraded from a Logitech G29 to Club Sport WB with basic Club Sport pedals (non load cell). A couple of days ago I received my new pair of Huesenkveld Sprint pedals. When I started the game today and entrered a track I noticed that my controls were not working. I backed out and went to the control screen and noticed my old configurations from the G29 and the Club Sport WB and pedals showing up. My question is how can I clear these control profiles and start fresh. I spent a good amount of time trying to figure out how to do this and finally gave up and now I am here asking the community.
    I thought about deleting the Race Room folder from documents but I dont have Race Room installed on my C; Drive. Its a Steam version of the game and I went to the game files and found were the default profiles for a bunch of WB's were but thought better of erasing these files. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    You can go to your Documents folder and rename the subfolder "Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet". This way your old profiles will be gone.

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Try deleting your old control profiles in the game, on the profiles page.

4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Run diview for your new pedals leave it on , start the game ,
    You should now be able to bind the pedals

Andi