probleme in multiplayer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cantalou, Apr 28, 2015.

1. cantalou

cantalou Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    hello, i have had a problem from approximately a week, when I am in multi the cars of the other players disappear and reappear without stop.i made several test of connection which give me:
    ping:22/25 ms
    download: 20.75 mbps
    upload: 1.01 mbps
    packet loss: 0%
    i uses a i5 650 dual core 3.2 ghz and a msi gtx 750 ti oc
    my motherboard is msi h55m-e33
    what can I do without changing pc
    thanks you for your help

2. GearGrinder

GearGrinder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    it's not you. their ping is too high. if you turn on driver names, you'll see the cars that blink have really high ping.

3. cantalou

cantalou Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    not all cars are the same who played with me for a long time

4. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Yes i get this happening once in awhile - easy to see the cars disappearing just before the race starts. Has not been much of a problem otherwise though.

Gear's ping explanation sounds good to me.

5. Huguess

Huguess Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    but his ping is realy good, and the others games wokrs well in online. he had this probleme since only 1 or 2 week.
    (i m in his team, that's why i knows all that) if it was a ping problem, the other games on his computer souldnt woks well, and the test he did should show the ping problem, but it is not the case.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  6. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I had a similar problem recently, the difference being that the cars would disappear and then not come back but, I could see times improving etc.
    Deleting my GPU drivers and re-installing them fixed it for me.

7. Huguess

Huguess Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    thank you for your comment, we will look on that side

8. Huguess

Huguess Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    His driver' GPU was allredy updated. He didn't change anything, and this evening we did 3 race, we were 21/24 on the server, and the problème wasn't there.
    This evening there wasn't any problèmes... very strange.

The last week, he and my team did races, and all of us was right, but for Cantalou, the problème was there : all the multiplayer's cars was diseapearing and reappearing rapidly, always and allways, permanetly. (my english is poor, sory)
    and today there is no more problème, and he didn't change anything to his computer...
    ???

9. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    I recently (some days ago) thought something was wrong with my internetconnection as well.. Rebooted everything but still all cars had ping above 250 and very fluctuating..

The day after it was all ok, it did come to my eyes one developer was going through some lobby's that evening i saw high/fluctuating pings.. Probably some maintenance or some short interference..

Ps: if you dont understand my message i can always pm u in French :)