Problem Problems with ADAC GT Masters 2015 rule preset

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by majuh, Apr 29, 2017.

1. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    I started a custom championship with the ADAC GT Masters 2015 rule preset, GT Masters 2015 cars and the GT Masters 2017 tracks. In my first 20 minutes race at Oschersleben I noticed two problems:
    • I activated the additional lap in the settings, but it's not working. The race is over after 20 minutes. It's also reproducible in single events.
    • The pit window was open between minute 10 and minute 13, which is pretty short. The first AI cars already came into the pits in minute 8 for their driver change, which consequently didn't count, so they had to pit again.

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    It also happened on Red Bull Ring in the same championship, so it's not related to the track.

3. Tobi Strobi

Tobi Strobi New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I have a similar issue with the DTM Championchip. I didn´t activate the extra lap at the end of a race but it´s active in the Championchip (...minutes + 1 Lap).

4. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    Hello!

When you select a preset some rules are baked into it. For ADAC you can't have an additional lap for example. The bug is that you can still change stuff, which is an issue.

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    This problem still exists when using the ADAC GT Masters 2015 rule preset.