Problem Problems with skins, paints

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by JCH, May 13, 2020.

1. JCH

JCH New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello! at the end of April I bought the premium pack, the day I bought it I had all the content, after a few days I returned to the store and saw that I was missing skins, paintings, and sent 3 tickets with images, without receiving any response, I hope to find an answer here, because sending tickets I do not receive a response from the team raceroom, not paid all the content, so that after days I remove content and have to pay again

Thank you! Greetings!

Spanish

Hola! a finales de abril compre el premium pack, el dia que lo compre tenia todo el contenido, al cabo de unos dias volvi a la tienda y vi que me faltaban skins, pinturas, ya e enviado 3 tickets con imagenes, sin recibir ninguna respuesta, espero encontrar una respuesta aqui, ya que enviando tickets no recibo respuesta por parte del equipo de raceroom, no e pagado todo el contenido, para que al cabo de los dias me quiteis contenido y tenga que volver a pagar

Gracias! Saludos!!

Attached Files:

• 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      936.3 KB
      Views:
  2. jirbun01

jirbun01 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    i donĀ“t understand this

3. XanderSJX

XanderSJX New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    @JCH did you check inside of game, can you select to drive all missing skins from screenshot? Also, I think it is easier/faster to contact them through discord https://discord.com/channels/

4. w.velgersdijk

w.velgersdijk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Hello
    Look at the numbers there are probably new livery's added after the buy!

5. JCH

JCH New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I already contacted by discord and they told me to send a ticket, I have already sent 3 tickets and still not received a response, the skins I am missing are:
    BMW M1 Procar, number 1
    KTM X-BOW GT4, the number 24
    MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3, number 23
    NISSAN R90CK, number 84
    The BMW M1 Procar number 1, that for sure is not a new update because I've seen in videos of 2018 or 2017, I do not remember very well, but you could find the video to know the date, the others do not know if they are new or not, because I did not look, but when I bought the pack, I saw that I was not missing anything, and after the days I saw that I was missing the skins that I comment, sorry for my English, I'm using a traudctor

Thank you! Greetings!

This is the video of BMW

KTM XBOW from 2016
    https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ktm-x-bow-rr-coming-to-raceroom-racing-experience.123370/
    Mercedes from 2016

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  6. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    Hello, maybe check your spambox since I replied two days ago? Either way, backend is aware and is working to solve this for you.

7. JCH

JCH New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I already looked in the spam folder and in the received folder, and I didn't receive anything, so I created this thread
    Thank you for responding, now I know you're working on it
    Greetings!

8. JCH

JCH New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just got into the game and the problem is solved, thank you very much!

Greetings!

• Informative Informative x 1