Problem Purchased FR2, but not showing in my owned content

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ::SKRO::, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    So it's been 72 hours, 2 workdays and so far support has apparently not even assigned my ticket. I get that it's a small studio and all but come on guys, at the moment I'm wary of even booting R3E up since the playtime would kill my chances of getting the refund from Steam. Mind you I don't really want a refund but rather to race around in thoose shiny new Formulas and TT's I bought. =(

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Yeah sadly nothing unlocked in my account too...
    Theoretically we could buy again the pack and play (most likely the activation will work this time: Steam not under heavy load). Surely S3S would refund the previous unsuccessful transaction when people get back in the office, but I don't know if the refund will be in the form of VRPs or if it'd go to Steam Wallet, or credit card (or whatever payment method was used)
    Oh well... I'll patiently wait :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Daily bump, another day, ticket still not even assigned. Plenty of staff online on the forum so I would assume at least part of the workforce is back. Just a yes or no if having Steam refund the purchase would end up causing issues with the account at this point would do.

4. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    See reply here: https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...hase-but-funds-were-deducted.3738/#post-45627

5. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Yes, that made sense during Christmas, Monday through Wednesday this week are considered work days here in Sweden and while I do appreciate a lot of people take the days off to get a whole weeks worth of vacation time having at least part of your workforce on hand. The fact that staff is online on the forum today suggests that this is the case. If not I suggest they make a sticky giving a date when we can expect them back. While the sum of money is trivial I do not like the feeling of it essentially being nicked.

Edit: Getting frustrated as you can no doubt tell, sorry if the tone of this message came across as rude. =(

6. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Well look at the thread I linked. I presume I came across as even more rude than you, but I can't apologise for it since one has a right to be peeved about losing money through a system fault of the people you're paying. As you say, it feels like your money has been 'nicked'.

Hannes' reply was good enough for me for now though - he tried from wherever he is (remotely), and I can accept that, if it didn't work, it didn't work. Not being happy about the situation doesn't mean I'm unreasonable - as you clearly aren't either, which is good, as it will also lead to a quicker resolution.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Did have a look at the thread you linked, Hannes posted on Christmas eve and that's impressive dedication, and makes the empty office understandable and acceptable. My beef is that those red days are now over and it's a regular weekday, a "Sorry, we're still away and please don't use steam refunds as our system may autoban you" or something is honestly really all I need at this point since as I said, the sum is trivial. It's the radiosilence from Sector 3 while they are quite clearly around that's getting to me I think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    Being around in the forum, and working in an office during popular vacation time are two separate things imo. Understand your frustration, bad luck... Focus on happy things.

9. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    it depends were you work whether the period between christmas and new year is a work day ; i know there not in the office still; s3e that is ; i have no idea about raceroom staff in germany

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    It is a weekday in so far that in Sweden where Sector3 is located today is a vardag and a bankdag, but thank you for clearing up that they're not in the office. I don't begrudge them some vacation time though why you would not have support staff available during what is one of the biggest retail periods of the year is mind boggling.

11. op7ic

op7ic New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    same problem..

12. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    A week now, come on lads, just give us an ETA when we can expect helpdesk back at the office.

13. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    i would go for monday ...ish ... today is a holiday ; tomorrow the weekend ...

Andi

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. David Plummer

David Plummer Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    The real kicker in all of this is the fact we are also on holiday and want to use our content that we have brought

15. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Good morning, realize Tuesday and Wednesday are considered red days here and if we're going par for the course Helpdesk will not be manned today either but I really hope at this point someone at Sector3 has decided it's a good idea to get at least one employee into the office on call. Andi and Christian have done a bang up job covering for S3 but really, at this point it's quite apparant it's not Steam or an individual user who dropped the ball and someone needs to drive down to the office and sort it.

Or again, one of the many S3 employees who I see reading the forums daily need to drop in and tell us what's going on, this sort of radio silence about the issue might've been expected from a telemarketer.

SOS: J-F Chardon, skicka hjälp =)

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  16. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    *Cough*...uhm, well.....getting slightly impatient as well now...not too keen on RF2, actually even thinking about refund ..so any news would be appreciated....

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Yep yep... just checked in my profile page and FR2 not there yet :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

18. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Another day come and gone, not holding my breath that today will be any different. Just doing the daily bump and once again say that this is a seriously uncool way to treat customers. Very disappointed.

19. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    Hello!

Just coming in to let you know that this is being reported internally and that it will be looked at as soon as the required people are back from their vacation. I will collect as much info as I can for them to look at and address asap.

In any case, apologies for the long silence. I know my reply doesn't help but I just wanted to post here to let you know we will fix this.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Cheers Chardon, your reply to the issue may not fix the problem but it goes a long way for us customers to know it's not being ignored.