Resolved Question about buying vRP

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by nate, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Yes, please create new threads if you have a question that doesn't match the original issue.

• Like Like x 1
  2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
  3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Just wanted to let everyone know about some progress that I noticed on the virtual store for R3E at http://www.raceroomstore.com/shop_en/.

I mentioned before how the only way to checkout was via paypal, well I noticed today that there is an option for a credit card checkout that doesnt use paypal. Sweet! Id say that's a step in the right direction to have another option.

Further, after buying some vRP there seems to be the ability to have your key displayed immediately upon purchase in your account, in addition to receiving an email that is supposed to arrive instantly with the same info.

Previously when I purchased vRP, that email that was supposed to arrive didnt, and it was an extra couple days before it got cleared up and I got the redeem code for the vRP I bought.

Now, this shouldnt be an issue anymore.

I would say these are 2 steps that are quite positive. :) I know you guys at Sector 3 arent directly in charge of the virtual store and their website, since it is your parent company if I recall correctly, but if you want to pass on this comment, feel free.

Cheers guys

Nate

• Informative Informative x 1