Question about leaderboard and competition challenges

Discussion in 'Knowledge Base' started by SchlesiM, May 26, 2021.

1. SchlesiM

SchlesiM Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I have two (maybe stupid) questions :):
    • I launched several challenges in the leaderboard, but somehow can't remember all of them.

So if I want to check my position (and try to improve it), is there any way to list all the leaderboard challenges where I'm listed with a position? Or is there some overview in my personal statistics to easily access this information?

There are so many combinations of tracks and cars/car classes therefore it's quite annoying to click throught all possible combinations to find my participations/positions.

• In the (time attack) competitions some "challenge"-buttons in the leaderboard table are colored in magenta (instead black like usually).

What does this mean? Do these players have some special status? Or is it because I already challenged these players?

2. Beastux

Beastux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -0
    Sadly I don't believe there is a way to obtain an overiew of your personal stats. I just hope we will see such a tool one day.

The magenta colored challenge buttons mean that you don't own the cars you want to challenge... so you can't challenge them! ;)

• Like Like x 1