Question to the premium pack:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eisprinzessin, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Hi!

Can someone explain me please the thing with the premium pack.

In the shop it is written, that Silverstone is inside the premium pack. Did this mean, that silverstone was "gree of charge" for all users, which have bought the premium pack in the past?

Or in other words: If i buy the premium pack now, is there upcoming content free for me?

2. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    No, as I understand it the premium pack is always going to be all the currently released content, one time deal. Kinda like the Black Friday deal back in 2015, but available all year around. Sadly it can't be repurchased so use it wisely, still holding off on mine.

3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    This is correct. The premium pack always includes all of the available content in the game at the time of purchase. It does not include any future content that will be released. So, if you bought the premium pack last month, it does not include Silverstone for free.

4. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    I still think that it should be repurchasable.

• Agree Agree x 9
  5. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Another business model-discussion, rad? ;)
    Dont misunderstand me, I'm completely with you and since I bought this pack - X-Bow was the latest addition at this time - I didnt bought any new content, because I cant rebuy the pack again.
    But this was discussed so many times without changes and until now nothing has changed, though there was a change contemplated, so letz wait what will happen maybe in the future. :)

6. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, only reason I stopped going on about it was that the point had been made and it started to feel like I was just yelling at a dev team I feel are doing an awesome job over an issue I doubt they can control. But I do agree with ya Rad.

7. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    OK thanks for the answers. Now its clear.