R3E Web Dashboard Released

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Stefan Mizzi, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I'll test it. What is the spectator param I'd need to pass?

2. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Also how do I get a token for the website? justrace. to sign up..

4. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    You can head over to our discord channel :)

https://discord.gg/Bc9kZb

I'm currently at work and others probably asleep.

Currently were are mostly testing the server manager, that is stuff for creating and hosting sessions etc and looking for interested parties who manage race sessions, but all are welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  5. e-Scuderia TV

e-Scuderia TV New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The telemetry is interesting...

6. e-Scuderia TV

e-Scuderia TV New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  7. Mario R.

Mario R. Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    that's Right, but it will not work properly for me
    1) in session statistics i have no overview over the laps
    2) session Graphs -> no data available
    3) Analyse laps: i can not choose laps ( tried with Edge, Chrome and Firefox)

@Stefan Mizzi whats the difference between Recording Frequency/ms and Recording Frequency/second in your App and what Values should i use

Cheers
    Mario

Attached Files:

8. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    @Mario R.

The main issue why users are not seeing any data is because they are not setting the in game Driver Name. So that means that then the telemetry data does not know who you are and nothing is loaded.

You need to input the driver name as shown below as is in raceroom. Unfortunately your old session will not work now as they don't have any link. However, this is kinda of a bug and bad design from my side.

I will need to fix this from my side so that telemetry files are always linked to whatever the user inputs as per below.

As for the Recording Frequency/second in the data section, that used to be used in the older data screens which are not there anymore. I will need to remove that section

The Frequency/ms is the one you need, and this is the frequency as which the telemetry is saved.

Unfortunately I am too busy with life at the moment so things are moving slow. Also users take ages to give feedback (this has been there for many months) and bugs come out very late. Anyways, I'll try my best.

upload_2019-1-16_7-47-13.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Or you can use player steam ID but then you need a Steam logon or check server restart works...tug life mate... tug life...

10. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    I am using SteamID for Assetto Corsa and AMS but as far as I know raceroom does not spit out the SteamID in the results file and Shared Memory API

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    The domain dash.proracing.club is going to be shutdown soon in a few days so make sure you update the app when it asks you to do so. New domain will be http://telemetry.justrace.net

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Greg Metcalf

Greg Metcalf New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    since the update the on screen widgets will not load, just says "failed to load URL"

13. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your feedback, will deploy and update today

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nessa Revane

Nessa Revane Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    After the Update (today against 5min) ... Network Error: Needs to long to get an answer

looks like the website is down, also a search over Google and the direkt Link to the Website
    (
    dash.proracing.club/
    ) failed!

15. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Like I said, dash.proracing.club does not exists anymore. Just go to http://telemetry.justrace.net and download the latest version from there.

Cheers

16. general_rimt

general_rimt New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    [EDIT] nevermind, somehow it fixed now. i think reinstalling the .dll plugin fixed it.
    Hi, I'm having trouble using the app right now. i've updated to v1.6.4.6 and it hasn't been able to connect to my pc. I run it over the internet, with my buddy in another country doing the crew cheif duties for me. it's worked fine up until recently, and i'm wondering it has something to do with the domain changing. I'm up to date but when i click on "Open Dashboard" in the program, it opens a browser window and tries to go to the old domain dash_proracing_club (fails), instead of the new telemetry_justrace_net

It has this message:
    Trying to connect to Proracing windows application...

Please check that the windows application is running and that IP & Port are correct and have access through your firewall.

I've reinstalled the app 3 times and tried it on a different pc but still the same stuff happens. Any ideas?

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  17. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    So all good now mate?

18. general_rimt

general_rimt New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yes, everything is working properly now. It was either removing the AppData folder in user files or removing the old dll plugin and re-injecting it with the new 1.6.4.6 build. Not sure if you get enough thanks but thank you for your work with this plugin! Enjoy the beers;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. general_rimt

general_rimt New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Well, it looks like it’s not working again. This is so strange. Hey Stefan, where does this program store settings at? When i uninstalled the program, removed the appdata/roaming/stefan mizzi folder, all the settings were the same when i reinstalled the program. It even last remembered where I installed it in the install executable. Maybe wiping that data will help reset the app.

I tried running my pc in a DMZ but that did nothing. Oddly enough, i can use the program when I use the local IP option and when I have the browser open on my gaming pc, but if i try to use the app on my iphone or laptop on the same network, with the local ip option, it won’t work. It’ll say the connecting thing. The same thing occurs with the external IP option.

Thoughts?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  20. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    So all the log files, session files, the local web app, the win app database (which has all the stored widgets, apps settings shown on UI and other stuff) are found in a folder similar to the below:

upload_2019-3-20_17-20-24.png

You can delete the whole thing, but then you will loose everything, your widgets, your session logs etc. You do not really need to delete this folder and tbh I dont think you'll fix anything by deleting this folder. But you can take a backup if you wish and try to delete it and see what happens.

As for the other stuff (app install location etc) it's most probably stored in the registry. Im not sure as this is done by the 3rd party tool I use to generate the exe file.

Maybe it's a firewall issue? You could try open the ports used by the app or switch off the firewall to check?