Resolved RACE 07 | No response from lobby server

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by RoadRunner11, Aug 4, 2015.

1. RoadRunner11

RoadRunner11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, any update on the RACE 07 lobby servers which have been out for a week? There was very little word from S3 about the issue, so hope it's figured out soon. Thanks.

2. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
  3. RoadRunner11

RoadRunner11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  4. Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The original thread is dated April 2015, but the same person who started that thread indicated that the Race 07 lobby is down again as of July 29th. I've been trying it since then and as of this writing (6:32am on August 5th, 2015). The lobby is still down and kicks me out. Changing difficulty to "Pro" as suggested above did not work. Lobby shows no servers and kicks me out, regardless of if I try to enter it through Steam based Race 07/Race On/GTR Evo/STCC 2/Retro Mod. What OS are all of you running? Is the lobby down permanently? I don't even see any mention of Race 07 on your site, as your attention appears to be entirely focused on Raceroom. Raceroom online multiplayer beta works. If you're doing maintenance or just stop supporting the Race 07 lobby, let us know.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  5. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    Its not down permanent, but its a bit of an unfortunate timing. The people capable of bringing it back online are currently on vacation, once we have more info it will be shared.

On a side-note we are planning to move the lobby to a more stable environment with an new provider which should stop (hopefully)these unexpected failures of the lobby.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good to know that the lobby is not permanently closed. I still run Race 07 quite a lot. We appreciate the update.

7. RoadRunner11

RoadRunner11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the update. Hope to see it return sooner than later.

8. P935MD

P935MD New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks for the update because I've been wanting to buy dlc and race with it online

9. RoadRunner11

RoadRunner11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Servers are back. See you on track !