Problem Race room VR distorted and glitchy textures

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by JohnCena, Jul 3, 2020.

1. JohnCena

JohnCena New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When I first launched RaceRoom VR it worked great with no issues but after about a week I launched the game in vr I noticed some problems. So basically in menus everything looks great and there’s no movement issues same even when loaded into a race head movement is smooth and not frame skipping but the second a moving object (like a car) moves into your field of view the textures around the car start warping wiggling and extremely distorted and it’s completely game breaking for me I can’t find anything online or anyone with this problem I’ve never seen this in vr before

2. Bavarian_Firebird

Bavarian_Firebird Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    try to start RRRE.exe with paramter -vr 2.0

3. JohnCena

JohnCena New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply but sadly I’ve changed that parameter from nothing all the way up to 4.0 and havnt seem a difference in this issue

4. Bavarian_Firebird

Bavarian_Firebird Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hmm...is 4 even a thing? That means your computer renders the pictures with 4 times the resolution and then drops it down to the native resolution. To my knowledge 2.0 is the highest value. But in this case I would try to go the oposite way and start with 1 because "nothing" means 1.5

5. JohnCena

JohnCena New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lol I meant like I tried -vr 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and so on and I thought 2.0 was highest too but tried higher cuz why not xD