Bug Race session remains in private (qualifying) mode

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Janos Kovacs, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Janos Kovacs

Janos Kovacs Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone,

I am racing in Sim Racing System with Raceroom where, a few months ago, the qualifying sessions were set to private mode. Since then I am experiencing a strange thing: when the race starts my car is the only car that I see on the grid, others are invisible to me.
    It looks like my car remains in “private mode” like how it was in the qualifying session and wont switch back to normal mode for the race. It happens occasionally regardless to the car, track or amount of drivers on the server.
    A few things that I have figured out:
    -It's not a connection issue, they are not flickering, they are invisible to me.
    -I am on the server so does the other drivers.
    -I can race, finish the race and receive point for it.
    -Other drivers can see me on the track.
    -We can collide with each other, however the collision doesn't affect my car. (if I proceed to race I will ruin everybody's race)
    -The position bar works with qualifying session logic: the names appear only after a full lap completed, etc.
    -In the replays I can see all the cars, but they are frozen on the starting grid.
    The only thing I can do is leaving the race before it starts.

I cannot provide crashdump files, because there is no crash happening, my specs: i5 9600K, Gtx 1080Ti, 16GB DDR4, Oculus Rift CV1, Logitech G25 Wheel, Windows 10 x64.

Please try helping me out and let me know if I can help with anything because I like this sim very much but this issue is ruining the whole thing for me.

Thanks in advance.