International RaceDepartment Belgian Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Goffik, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Come and join us for our very own Belgian Grand Prix! Can you take your favourite team to victory in this gruelling 90 minute race? Will your pit-stop strategy prove vital? Jump in and find out!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com EU - Belgian GP
    Cars: FR X-17
    Track: Spa Francorchamps - GP

Saturday 31/08/19
    Practice:
    19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
    Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
    Race: 19:50 UTC (90 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop

Entries - 8/20 slots

For more information and to sign up for this event, please visit RaceDeparment!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    please remember this is a premium member event , so you will need to pay to race. give yourself enough time to get your membership and sign up

Andi

3. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    I think most sim-racers will know how RaceDepartment works, plus full details are given in the linked thread. But to clarify, you don't pay for this race, you pay for RD membership. That gets you access to all RD clubs, leagues and special events across all sims, among other things.

4. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    yes most do , but not everyone , if you read it it mentions nothing about the need to be a premium member , so to avoid dissapointment i just added the link to premium membership ... nothing more

and however you word it you do need to pay to race this race , the minimum being a 3 month premium membership ...... yes this gives you access to the rest of the club and league events and other aspects of premium membership

Andi

5. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    As already stated, the need for premium membership is clearly stated in the event thread itself and all over RD as well. I hardly think those adamant about never paying for anything would feel overly disappointed at finding RD racing isn't for them. As well, it's better to get people on-site and allow them to see what you're offering for their fee (ie, the whole of RD) rather than making it seem like they have to pay for one race by mentioning it here.

No, you don't. You pay for RD membership which gives you access to all of RD's services for the period you sign up for. You are not paying for individual races, and you never will. The difference between the two is very obvious.

6. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    semantics; to have access to this race i must pay for a premium membership , this gives me access to races during the period i pay for , so ergo i pay to race this race

as for the info you need membership to race is not mentioned above , only after you click ... i was just informing people of the need to be a premium member ...

so please stop being so precious

i am a member of RD , i was a moderater, staff in the early days for the r3e section so i know how it works

Andi

• Agree Agree x 1