Raceroom in SRS (Sim Racing System)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rui Paiva, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Nir Tal

Nir Tal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    its not about slow or fast drivers, which is acceptable. You prepared yourself to the flying lap, just before the last corner, driving very slow while me and another driver were in our hotlap maneuvering off-line to pass you. I might be wrong and it might have been other driver

2. Stef van Remy

Stef van Remy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So it was not me. I went out of the box right at the start and did 4 laps without slowing down or stopping.

3. Nir Tal

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Sorry... got it wrong

4. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    That wont be difficult, I suck.:)

5. mizz

mizz Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I have it every day: First registration works fine. After the first race, no chance to register for a second race again.
    Next day all works fine.
    -.-

6. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    Just got suspended after racing Macau. My wheel shut off during the race. Ridiculous

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    Was watching Georg Ortners stream and it shows on track incidents as a running total (as an overlay). I don' have that. Does this have to be enabled ?

8. Xon3

Xon3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    Add -repSystemDebug to the comand lines

9. Nir Tal

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    That param is for the R3E system not for the SRS. Incidents reported on screen are not the ones counted by SRS

10. Stef van Remy

Stef van Remy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So here we are dear Stef...SP in the tables of SRS stands for "Sum of Positions at the end of the race".
    So ending up first means 1 point. Second two and so on...each race is added. So small numbers are better due to less points for better pos in each race.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. Stef van Remy

Stef van Remy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    THX !!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Arcson

Arcson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

I just raced in WTCC 2017 Macau yesterday and it seems I didn't get any points for it. No points for Macau at all for me. There were 3 drivers including me, one of them left without finishing the race. What's more, sadly I got 13 accidents by just hitting the walls... So what may be the reason? Not enough drivers participating, too much accidents or just some kind of bug?

13. Stef van Remy

Stef van Remy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As far as I know or figured out by studying the race results and the points gained for it seems that if there are less drivers than "X" you will not get the points.

The system is kinda weird and really not reliable in case of finding the best drivers.

At 1 o`clock for ex there are not that many drivers at the start so you will for sure be on server 1 where you get the most points. If you are lucky there is no alien online. So you are able to drive top5 if you are about average.

At 6 in the morning there have been almost just 2-4 drivers so far or even none. So winning are gaining loads of points is easy as there are less participants.

I was checking this out because I thought making 102 points out ouf P Ricard which is poss for me if there are no aliens. I checked if I could get those points because I thought this is kindas "not fair" and I did find out you will not get those points.

PS: I was looking into SRS Forum where this question also came up WITHOUT beeing answered reliable. A shame .. I do not get it why this IMPORTANT info is not given on the regulation explanation. This is stupidness x10 + 100x2476 !!!! I never will understand where the prob is to provide customers/gamers about the complete rules.

Imagine you are driving a race at 6 in the morning putting all into it. Now you are winning against lets say 2 other drivers. No points are gained for that BUT every incident is counted and added to your account as far as I could figure out...so 20 min race just for maybe getting a worse rating even winning...

But maybe I did not understand it correct. As for sure you should do 2 or more laps to not get a count up on DNF. But again this question would not be coming up if....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
  14. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    Yup it is very addictive but still having issue after registering and wanting to choose a car. Workaround with the dpi in properties does not work for me so i just close and open the app again (annoying but working)

15. bearr

bearr Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Try this: User CP-Edit option-Uncheсk RRE content detection

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. M-Bimmer

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    Thanks.
    Will try that. Really hope it’ll work.

Edit: worked!

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  17. OlivierMDVY

OlivierMDVY Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I would like this issue to be solved even if I own 100% of the game content.

18. M-Bimmer

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    Same here but those new fanatec liveries released does make it feel like 99.9% in my (ocd) book :D for now.

19. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    For so far i can say:
    I like SRS a lot, but:
    Is it an idea to do a single practice instead of togehter?
    Because i've noticed a lot of drivers have no patience and blinking with the lights all the time or make a race from the practice
    And i see a lot af accidents in the practice
    This is my opinion

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Have SRS folded? been nothing up for hours, 404 errors everywhere. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2