RaceRoom North America

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale Junior, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I bought the race mat from these guys, pretty decent product. When it came , i realized i'd need to somehow pick up my entire rig to get it underneath everything

I promptly re-purposed the mat for our slot car track sitting area. My wife has now christened the room over the garage the "Race Room"

The sim rig has some old real car floor mats instead, since they fit right in the floor area.

What am i missing about more US tracks and cars?

• Like Like x 1
  3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Im guessing what the first post was implying is something like... "We may add more content based off of what our partners demand from us." That quote, loosely paraphrased from Sector3 about why they add certain content to the game.

So, the first comment is speculating that since RaceRoom North America has sims for people to drive, they may demand that Sector3 build more US tracks to better serve the people that use those sims in NA.

However, RaceRoom NA has been around since 2012, and only has a location in California from what I remember reading on the RaceRoom website. So, chances of this location being able to request specific content to be made for them might be rather slim. :p

There's always hoping though!