Problem RaceRoom not using my existing profile

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Stiggosaurus, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Stiggosaurus

Stiggosaurus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Greetings,
    Got a new sim rig last year and figured with the free weekend upon us it was time to check out R3E again. Several years back I very, very briefly checked out RaceRoom, so a profile and username were created a few years ago. However, when I launched RaceRoom last night it was wanting me to create a new account and with my same username but with a "_0" after it. I tried to continue, but it wouldn't let me proceed since it said the email address already existed.

This morning I'm not even getting prompted to create an account, it takes me right into what seems like a shell of an account with no email address registered and my same Steam username with the "_0" following it (Stiggosaurus_0).

I can still see my old profile exists (can't post links apparently, but it's just the username "Stiggosaurus") and my Steam account or email address haven't changed. What gives here? Anything I can do to get this sorted out for the free weekend?

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
  3. Stiggosaurus

Stiggosaurus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ah, that is almost certainly what is going on! Much appreciated, I'll put a ticket in to see if I can get it sorted. Suppose I can still play this weekend on whatever this profile is that seems to have been created.