English RaceRoom Racers discord group

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by crunchieRL, Mar 7, 2021.

1. crunchieRL

crunchieRL Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hi my name is crunchie. I race with and run servers for a small discord group imaginitively called Raceroom Racers. We only have about 4-6 regular racers mostly from UK but some from Europe, so we are looking for new people to race join us on our servers. We race Fridays from 19:30 UK. We are not a super serious group in that while we have some pretty quick racers (according to the official rankings!), we are not super competitive. We have some pretty slow racers too (that’s me!). We run with Getreal and full flags and penalties but are pretty courteous and friendly and even chat to each other during the races! We don’t have stewards enquiries or anything of that sort but we expect the rules to be adhered to.

We like to try lots of car/circuit combos to challenge our skills so members are expected to have all, or most of, the content.

Warning: some of our drivers are over 40 years of age(!) but we welcome young and old alike.

Maybe you’re just starting out simracing during lockdown and not sure where to start – all are welcome.

We will be starting a new race series of one-off drop-in races commencing 19th March very loosely based on ADAC GT Masters with some additional GT3 cars added. Each Friday’s event will be 2x 20 minute race with a reversed top 10 for the 2nd race.

· No mandatory stops

· Limited damage

· Flag rules complete

· Normal tyre wear

· Normal fuel use

· Cut rules – slowdown

Our first event will be raced at Autodrom Most on 19th March. Following events will include Red Bull Ring, Nurburgring, Sachsenring and Hockenheimring but not necessarily in that order!

Practice=20 minutes, qualifying=15 minutes race=20 minutes as stated.

If this sounds interesting our discord is: https://discord.gg/tkDFJKSVXw It would be great to hear from you. Did I mention that we’re a friendly lot and that we don’t take the racing deadly seriously?

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  2. PanVlk

PanVlk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    So far we are 2 races in, thanks everyone who joined so far. We are still looking for more players, so if you're interested, don't hesitate to join. Below are the recordings of our two Friday races (leader's perspective), as you can see there's quite a spread of pace, so whether you're fast or slow, you should still have someone to directly compete against within the group.

Next Friday we are visiting Nürburgring